1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India future launches

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Above news is for Europe region and not for India. Yes there are few cars from above list are relevant to India
  2. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Mere bhai, at least FIAT ka koi paper news aa raha hai ki "they will be here in coming times".
    Is news se kuch aur boundary-line (Flip-flop) wale customer Fiat ki taraf chale jayenge.
    So finally benefit to our Fiat community.
  3. KunalB

KunalB Timido

Mumbai
    Thank you for the appreciation.

THIS IS NOT A FAKE OR MADE-UP NEWS.
    Guys this has been posted across all auto site and it comes from a FIAT release to Nasdaq.
    Refer link: Fiat Plans to Rework Brand, Export Alfa Romeos

The clear strategy is Europe and other markets for them, but the Indain auto forums have tried to make sense from it for India. Agreed this is not officially announced by FIAT INDIA, but yes has come from FIAT ITALY.
    We need to wait till dealerships come up and hear something from FIAT INDIA.

There is one thing I want to pickup from the above article which is relevant to India.
    Quote: "The (Fiat) brand has two souls: the emotional and the functional," Gianluca Italia, who heads the brand in Europe, said in a recent interview.

In India many of us know about the 'emotional' part but the 'functional' part FIAT needs to get together in India to let people know that FIAT is the brand to go with, as most of them are driving cars with a FIAT heart/soul (dil=emotional ;)) but the body (functional ;)) is missing. And when this body and soul are together we know wht others are missing...:):redcar
    3 people like this.
  4. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    I am not sure from where the Indian forums got the idea of full model change for the Linea & Punto in 2015.

Nasdaq.com quotes from Mr. Sergio Marchionne & I quote the same below:

5. Aviator

Aviator Amatore

Delhi / Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Any news about new multijet engines?

Does anyone have any news about Fiat launching bigger Multijet engines?? I have heard in some posts about Linea with Multijet 1.6. I know that current diesel engines are more than enough for Indian conditions and are economical too. My friend owns a Chevrolet Optra Magnum and i drive her quite often, the power is just amazing. You can't ask for more than that on highways (125PS of Power & 305Nm of Torque). Today we drove her to Jaipur from Delhi (Total 600KM), overtaking is so much fun. While driving i was thinking if Fiat could come up with that kind of engine. Eagerly waiting for that day!!!!

Cheers
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    This has been discussed at least a thousand times in TFI. There are at least 100+ threads for this. :D
    As per Fiat India, they don't have any plan to launch 1.6 MJD in the near future. No point in discussing this again and again.
    1 person likes this.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - Threads Merged.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.