1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India future launches

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think it is a website defect. It says Panda is availble from Nov 2011.
  2. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    But Oct/Nov 2013 is toooooooooooo late. By this year end at least 01 new model should come along with facelift to Linea/Punto. Then next by Mid 2013 and remaining by end 2013.
    1 person likes this.
  3. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
  4. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    I think as soon as fiat opens its 20th independent dealership and service center in India, they should start launching new cars. if you compare with other brand like VW, skoda, Renault, Nissan, etc. they did the same thing. But i am sure if fiat will accept the same strategy they will sale more than all these brand. Fiat's cars are much more cheaper than all these brands, the localization is also more in fiat's cars. Linea and Punto (diesel) gives you a lot in return than what you pay. The service and spare parts are half of the price of Skoda and VW. And if fiat will bring 3 to 4 lac Rs. car it will be the best idea to reach to the masses. :cool:
  5. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
  6. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Breaking news!! : Taken from SVP's post in CNB page ( FB) !!
    Fiat Chairman confirms exclusively that Jeep will come to India. Product plan soon. SVP #ParisShow
    1 person likes this.
  7. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Think fiat was biting the teeth for separation from TATA , now its bringing all types of vehicles and new engines , thats why tjet engine was not produced here or tata would have also got the engine OMG no way ...
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Like quadrajet they will call it TATA jet.
    4 people like this.
  9. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This is real good news. Please FIAT, wake up from deep slumber and become aggresive in Indian market!!

:lol:
  10. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Even though Fiat will separate from Tata the JV will remain. Whenever Fiat localises the manufacture of T-Jet engine's in India, Tata will have the option of using it for their car's.

Regarding, future launches, it's clear Fiat is now focussing on setting up their dealership's and service center's. The new launches will come later but I suspect it will be too late by then. It's tough going for Fiat. Very few will invest money in a Fiat dealership if they are not going to launch new car's and honestly, I don't see any new car that they can launch which is relevant to India. They can lauch some Fiat badged Chrysler's in Asia but pricing will have to spot on. Will be interesting to see how the new Fiat India head steer's their India strategy.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.