1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India future launches

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    Wish, FIAL offers us the BRAVO My life edition! Who cares about how many units they sell, unless we get the ultimate driving machine! With 2.0MJD, am sure, most of the enthusiasts, will definitely go for BRAVO with 2.0MJD! Just can't wait for that moment! :rolleyes:
  2. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
    2 people like this.
  3. arpenkar

arpenkar

Thane
    1 person likes this.
  4. 3 people like this.
  5. maverick

maverick Amatore

6. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Little off topic, the adventure's Headlights are of the Linea's! Watch closely! :)
  7. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    I think Fiat should locally produce the great 500. In this segment nobody is there in the competition, so even fiat will manage to sell 2000 units, its great. Fiat has to make some changes in 500 for Indian customers. I think this will be a step ahead in the brand building process. Nowadays in urban areas these kind of cars are required, fuel efficient, great pick up and very easy to park. I know the pathetic buyers mind will not accept 2 door car but the main age group of buying cars are now 25 to 35 yrs. so, i think India is changing. If fiat will be able to sell it under 6 lacs (diesel), I think it will be a booster for other model's sales graph.

fiat-500-front-angle-wallpapers-1920-1200.jpg
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  8. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
  9. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    If fiat going to keep 4 more caffe stores/ own Service its eligible to bring Bravo and small car to show in market . hope fiat does it
  10. HMV

HMV Timido

Thrissur
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.