1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India future launches

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Heheheee , If I have Money ( But Its DAD's Hard earned MONEY) , Then I will defently Buy It Immediatly , I Loved T JET alot !!
    But We are Middle class people , we can not afford to buy Sedan , Therefor We buying Premium Hatchback !! ( Punto vs JAzz Vs and Now New i20 Too)
    My TD of JAzz Still Pending ..... and New i20 will TD As Soon As NEW TD vehicle available In Showroom !!
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Please let us not forget that Blue and Me was first introduced by Fiat in Hatchback. Why 120 doesn't included it. Every car has a life span. When Fiat introduce a all new car they will come up with all these features. For another reason Fiat cannot go shamelessly like some other manufactures by copying others products. . Comparing Punto and i20 is like comparing Blackberry, Nokia with a fully loaded cheap Chinese mobile(I didn't find any other better comparison). Just look at the new Punto and Linea. Instead of Going for some cheap blue LED lights, Sunroof etc., Whatever they provided was decent upgrade. Auto headlights, rain sensing wipers, GC etc. And what about these features.They were first in their segment. It is irritating to get our cars compared with a brand that even cannot make a unique emblem. The way the emblem copied from Honda speaks the quality of their cars.

I today met two old couples in TASS and they were telling me about their Linea. Their son used to drive the vehicle and once in past 120kmph he had to apply sudden break to avoid a hit and the vehicle saved their life without hitting the divider. The lady added one more sentence. "Had it been Verna we could have fly away from the road" So there are people who understand what is good and what is bad without even knowing the details of the cars. So don't think that some added features is going to shadow Fiat. Let the people go for blue LED, sunroof, auto folding mirrors go for i20. But there are people who will spend their hard earned money for the safety of their life irrespective of whether it is a new buyer or not.
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
    8 people like this.
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Dear Amar we have all the answers for you towards the Grande Punto and now its your time to listen to the Heart. and get the Bold Going
    Do test drive the others and get the Punto in your Life.:p
    After your TD the Jazz, give us the reviews of the cars along with the Punto. We would be pleased to see the rating given by you for the cars.:cool:
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2012
  4. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

IMO , Test Drive Of Jazz and Punto 1.4 is almost Impossible Now ( Due To , Dealers Dont have TD cars )
    Anyway , Today , I read in News Paper that Fiat Bravo Is Comming this Year( may be at End of Year) ( with price of 15-18 Lakhs ) !! Can Anyone Confirm This ??:confused:
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2012
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Can you please confirm this by providing the link to the news or posting the scanned version of the news from the source?
  6. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Amar, are you sure, it's latest news? FIAT is about to seize it's production as it's sales have dropped beyond a collective figure of 40,000 cars/Year. It has been 5 long yrs since they have replaced it wrt. market conditions. They are working on it's replacement based on Giulietta's platform & it will be a cross over most probably.

How it will launch in India if it's future is seizing to exist anywhere else?
  7. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Enki.. then it has all probabilities of launching here:D.. thats how every manufacturer treats India..isnt?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  8. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Another foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool decision from Fiat. I am sure it will go like Fiat500. Who will buy a car in 18 Laks which looks like i20. Only rich Fiat enthusiasts will buy. So monthly sales will not cross 2 digit figure. Are the management of Fiat India mad? Or they purposefully wants to sucide Fiat brand in India. If some body is reading from Fiat....
    PLease launch sub 4L car at the earliest.
    Give freemont by 12-15 Lakh.
    I think people will give 18 Lakh for a size of "Tempo traveller"
    So pllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz don't sucide again.
    If you want to seriously sell Bravo it has to be around 6-9 Lakhs.
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
  9. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Bravo, if it arrives, will certainly be a CBU import, so it will have the absurd 135% (don't know the exact figure) excise duty. So there's no chance it will retail for Rs 6-9 lakhs. The only way to have a competitive price for it is local/CKD production.
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    If bravo comes VW will definitely introduce Golf. So Bravo, if launched, will always get a company.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.