1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India future launches

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Boss, do you know the engine spec of i20 petrol? Its 1.2L 80PS motor. In Punto, you get 1.4 90PS motor. Punto will still be cheaper than the underpowered i20 1.2 Asta after the discounts.
  2. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Now I20 having New/Tunned 1.2l 84ps Engine !!!
    Anyways......Now waiting For review of New i20 , So we can Decide , which car we should choose !!
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It will be interesting if customers are categorised based upon Engine performance and High tech features,but the question remains open who wins ?

do we really want:-High tech features ?Engine performance ?or both are required ?

Customers will be in more confusing mode now especialy when it comes to Hyundai :D:-
    1. Wish the car manufacturers release there variant names based upon the above said,so that it will be easy picking
    Or 2. Get training of 4 -6 months of official training in Car-Automobile world.;) then judge yourselves what is required
    1 person likes this.
  4. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Now a Days , Buying Car Getting More n More difficult , Each Car having Their Pron's and con's !!! Its Difficult To choose Which IS Best !!:confused:
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  5. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I didn't get confused when I wanted to buy a sedan. My priorities and expectations are crystal clear. No other car fit into my expectation other than Linea.

We don't have too many good products around to get confused. If you are confused, your priorities are other than ride & handling and build quality. I suggest you to stick with a Maruti or a Hyundai. You won't get disappointed with that.
  6. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

We want "ride & handling and build quality" , Top Notch Features ( Car Not selling till Next 5-7 Years) , Beautiful Looking , In One Word " Fully Loaded Package" ....But None Car Have this Now ( each N Every car missing something)!!!
  7. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Why don't you import the Mini? :D

For ride & handling and build quality, your options are Fiat, VW, and Skoda. Among this, Fiat cars have better features.
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ramjn,
    that's your 4 wheeler experience through out,hence was easy for you to decide.

What about a person who is planning to buy a car for first time in his/her life after spending his/her whole life with 2(legs or wheeler) he will not be so much educated to decide what he wants exactly,the high tech features or drive handling performance.then starts the whole story of "Gone in 60 secs" or "gone in 80 secs with comfort"

May be sometimes happen the person might land up to "good buy or bad buy" for his first family or bachelor car due to lack of study about the cars

Above all the person who spent his whole life walking will definitely go for high tech feature :) what you say ?
    1 person likes this.
  9. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I somewhat agree Ganges. But, in general people fall for these hi-tech features only after owning entry level cars like Alto or Santro. For beginners, most of the time, they end up buying Maruti/Hyundai for better resale, cheap (???) service and not because of the features.
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Amar go and buy Linea Tjet. You will get everything in that car or else dont purchase any other car as no other car fits into your criteria.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.