1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India future launches

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Are bhai,
    Time is running Up. Since 1997 Fiat is struggling with Uno, Palio, Petra, Sienna and now with Punto and Linea.
    When is the right moment? When all road Indian roads, colonies, flyovers, highways are full and Govt will put ban on manufacturing of personal cars. Is this the moment they are waiting?.
    They have to come up with new model by End 2012. Just adding few features to Linea and Punto will not work for more time. People will get saturate with the models after 1-2 years.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    What is Fiats position in alternate fuel technology and hybrid technology?. After a few time the car industry has to shift to other energy resources.
    How is their presence in international auto expos.
  3. Guys....I jus saw thz....and found it to be usefull for all Fiat Fan...From this article ...i am sure that Fiat is going to launch Fiat Panda....but price tag seems to be Heafty..!!!!
    here's link
    New Fiat Panda: Bigger and better!| Zigwheels.com
  4. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

So you mean Panda is a good product & Linea/Punto are below Par & Panda will add the quality part that FIAT is missing:dance. Problems was never with cars, it is people's perception towards FIAT. Maruti could easily bankrupt a few automakers in India if they had Punto/Linea in their line-up & manage it without even refreshing them for 10 yrs.

Now when the perception is improving, obviously it will take time. It's not called "late" but "strategic". Once reputation is earned, even avg. products sell. At present, Panda will not sell more than Punto/Linea, no way. FIAT is not sitting idle by the way & making conscious efforts like their showrooms, Cafe etc. Like it or not, they aren't going to launch till late 2013.

---------- Post added March 3, 2012 at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was March 2, 2012 at 09:48 PM ----------

Chrysler has been good at hybrid technology & invested a lot of money/expertise. This fact was kept in mind while Twin-air was in development stage. With 85 Kg weight, It uses lesser space in engine bay & is calibrated to support Hybrid system. FIAT 500 seems to be their first effort as a Hybrid vehicle & will be launched in 2013. Testing is already in-progress since an year now. Initial reports are suggesting around 100 MPG (US) i.e. 42.51 KMs/Ltr for Hybrid FIAT 500.
    2 people like this.
  5. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  7. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

New Hyundai i20 Launched With Loads of New Features ( Like Rear Parking Camera with cabin mirror display, Clean Air-Cluster ionizer that maintains the quality of air inside the cabin, Electro Chromic Mirror with anti-glare vision technology, Auto Headlight Control Function, Rain Sensing Wipers, Push Button Start with Smart Key, Tilt & Telescopic Steering, Heated Outside Mirrors which are electrically adjustable & foldable etc.)
    Why Fiat Not Giving This features To Punto ?? Are U listen Fiat ???Our Indian Want Value For Money Package....
  8. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Humm, It seems that you have scooped new i20s price also. you are calling it's value for money package with all such features.
    What's it's price by the way;)? Pls enlighten.
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  9. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Here The Prices ::

Fuel Variants Price in lakh (ex-Delhi)
    Petrol Era 4.73
    Petrol Magna 4.97
    Petrol Magna (O) 5.27
    Petrol Sportz 5.75
    Petrol Asta 6.2 1
    Petrol Asta (O) with sunroof 6.65
    Petrol Sportz AT 7.67
    Diesel Era 5.96
    Diesel Magna 6.2
    Diesel Magna (O) 6.5
    Diesel Sportz 6.98
    Diesel Asta 7.44

If We compare Price of Petrol Punto 1.4 ( Top Version)(6.66Lakhs Ex-showroom price -Delhi) vs Petrol i20 Asta (O) with sunroof ( Top Version) , Both are almost same but New i20 having some new "SEGMENT FiRST" Features....
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  10. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Amar Punto/Linea are still way ahead of time when it comes to features and pricing.I'll bet that u wont use half of those features mentioned above!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.