1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India future launches

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deepakhon

deepakhon Amatore

Bangalore
    Re: Fiat launches till 2013

Are you sure about Uno? I read in ACI that Fiat had to shelve the plans of launching new Uno in India, as potential customers were not too happy with the styling. In my opinion, they should restyle it a bit, and launch it as Panda.
  2. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger

guyz any idea which car india is launching in 3-5 lakhs category. is it the european version of Palio?????????????
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

No Palio.
    It will be brand new car, keeping in mind of Indian requirements (as per ndtv).
  4. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum

I have read in some blogs that FIAT is planning to launch a new version of UNO and palio. But their plans for India is still a '?' . What I would love is it would be great if they bring their MJD version 2 engine which is more powerful, gives more mileage and there is no 'turbo lag'. But another concern is it runs only on Ultra low sulphur Diesel which is hardly available in India.

Ref:- http://www.fptmultijet2.com/eng/up-to-8 ... ctions.php
  5. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
  6. anrad73

anrad73 Amatore

Thane, India

This article appeared today in one of the Automotive Web Sites.

There are two different versions of the Palio , one for 2012 and the other for 2011, both with contrasting styles !

Attached Files:

7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

Hope they will launch soon, but they have to Brain wash the aam adhmi with the attrative adv. in Newspapers, Tv. Buss Hordings. etc......
    hen only the FIAT will be noticed on road as it was 25 years back,
  8. sachi

sachi Timido

Bangalore

Its great to hear that they will exhibit the new cars in coming Auto expo. This was much needed as the present models like punto and Linea are considered more of premium cars for which the sales figures are going down each month. But just by launching new cars will not help them capture more share of the car market but start opening their own showrooms and lounges so that they have dedicated sales people working for FIAT company to sell FIAT cars.
  9. Re: Fiat launches till 2013

This Palio looks awesome man! I can't take off my eyes from them!!! Great looks!
  10. jackharrisw

jackharrisw Amatore

Chennai

Launching new models won't help FIAT at any point until they start their own showrooms.I am surprised that FIAT is not having even a single showroom of it's own even after it's 10 years survival in India.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.