1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India future launches

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. By the look of things........... I dont think so..
  2. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    laugh out loud.
  3. I don't see Palio brand coming to india again. they have a baggage associated with anything called UNO and PALIO and they will surely like not to carry that baggage again
  4. gurus

gurus Amatore

BLR/AZ
  5. pdranjith

pdranjith Novizio

Chennai
  6. srinivaschandalada

srinivaschandalada Amatore

Kakinada
    kakinada
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i am not bothered what people say regarding the sales figures, availlability of spares, bad ASS etc etc. I have owned a uno for five years without one single glitch, covered 200000 + kms, then owned a palio 1.9 d for 6 years covered 110000 +kms with only one problem where the sensor of the fuel pump had to be replaced twice, now enjoying my punto covered 15000+ kms in eleven months, and i still cant take my eyes of her, and once the bravo is launched i will go for it , its not the issue of following your heart over mind. I have always felt comfy and safe in a fiat, and have lived with her when the service was crappy, now with tata
    (though there is large scope for improvement) the service is much better in the days of the uno and palio , I will buy a fiat even if it is its last day of operation in india.
    5 people like this.
  7. bravo t jet 1.4 and a diesel(should be the 1.6 105 FGT or a 1.3 90 HP) are coming to India early next year.200 such cars have already been imported.If my finance permits and if they price it right,i might pick up one as well.Lets see.
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    From where do you get this information? Is this reliable news?
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2011
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    In the UK it starts with 1.6 only, So I don't think we shall be getting the 90HP car. It has to be the 1.6 and if it's and priced sensibly I may as well consider selling my Punto for it. Bravo is quite heavier than Punto and how would they sell a 90 HP vehicle for about 16 L? Seriously Fiat aren't Toyota to sell-off cars with anemic engines.

ramjn - Is your Linea getting listed in the classifieds soon then?
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    No. Not for the next 5 years :).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.