1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India future launches

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  2. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
  4. gauravp

gauravp Amatore

Pune
  5. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Evo is expected to be launched before year end however all other launches will happen only after FIAT sorts out its Dealership/ASS problems. They have plans for FIAT only dealership & SS atleast in Major cities.
  6. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ford plans almost 5 new models in 2 years time, excluding the new Fiesta, others are not far behind. By the time Fiat sorts out all its issues I hope it still exists.
  7. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    i think most probably Novo Uno will be launched in the sub 4 lakhs category to take on all the other tall boy cars that have been dominating the segment. the likes of i10, santro, wagon r, zen estilo, beat & ritz will be challenged.
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2011
  8. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    If Fiat wants numbers, it has to understand one thing. A large, very large chunk of car buying public is in the earning bracket of 6-10L. Out of this, only a small percentage will go for premium hatches or luxury sedans. They ought to look at numbers of Alto, WagonR, i10 and so on and understand the fact that majority of such car buyers will not spend beyond 5L on a car. Now that they have a minuscule market presence, they ought to bring in sub 4L car if they want to get numbers.
  9. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    guys, any idea about the BRAVO??? Is it the CBU that FIAT is about to launch? Am eagerly waiting for this. If it's priced btw, 16 and 18 lakh, then would def go for it!
  10. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150297183734302.344121.57143914301&type=1
    Fiat panda at frankfurt auto show, pics taken from fiat fb page only ! Also saw in sirish chandran;s (overdrive guy) wall that this is stated to make its appearance in delhi auto show next year, at one segment lower to punto ! so wagon R 's chief competitor ? guess it would be heavily stripped off its features for making an appearance in this category !
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.