1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India future launches

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    I just hope FIAT don't equip the Evo with the same 1.4 fire, if at all they'll launch the Evo.

There should be the 105bhp 1.4 MultiAir in it. It boasts of a combined cycle efficiency of 17kmpl.

105bhp+17kmpl= Sweet.
  2. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    Nope. They told linea 1.6 will be coming next year. But new punto evo will be launched soon.
  3. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    will Grande Punto be available after Punto Evo comes in?
  4. coolrider

coolrider Timido

TVM/JORHAT
    Evo with European interiors and Tjet version of Grande Punto for performance liking guys.
  5. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    No point launching the Punto Evo:

- With the same petrol engines and current gearbox. They can retain the 1.3 MJD 75bhp but for God's sake change the gearbox!

- if you are going to sell it from Tata showrooms.

Manza sales are slowing down real bad thanks to the Etios and general slowdown. Very soon dealers will start holding huge stocks of Manza's and Vista's and are going to get more ruthless in pushing Tata's over Fiat's.

PS: Will the Evo come with cornering fog lamps & start/stop? These are standard across the Evo range in Europe.
  6. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    But when ? Should I hold my booking for 90 HP ?
  7. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    In chennai, i heard, evo will be launched for diwali! Same case here... apart from linea mjd, planning to get a hatch-back. Confused between the current 90hp and Evo. :(
  8. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    therz no official word about the date and time of launch Evo. i guess Grande Punto much much better than the Evo. Evo is definately going to be more pricey.
  9. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    They aren't gonna launch any new car this year. Fiat official has already confirmed 2 months back! :(
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Fiat should launch a family car to compete with Innova. They should launch Doblo & they need to change the name of the car at the time of the launch of Doblo.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.