1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India and TeamFiat.Co.in

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by royj, Jun 2, 2010.

1. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    What is Fiat India's take on this site?
    Are they interested and watching?
    Any of the officials are members or are they invited?
  2. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: Fiat India and TeamFiatCoin

Well : as of now we have no idea what is their take on it. But frankly speaking, I don't think they will mind. This website can serve as a ready made market survey for them :)
  3. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum

You are right. They wouldn't mind.
    My suggestion is to have at least two members from Fiat (not necessarily from India) over here. One from the technical side and one from the marketing side.
    The technical person can help us when any of our members are really stuck with some issue, and the marketing person will be able to help Fiat in fine tuning their marketing approach and get product improvement ideas. That will be a win-win situation for all involved.
  4. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3

Yes Roy. Working on it. Hopefully we should have some success soon.
    VIJENDRA SINGH likes this.
  5. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3

Amogh,
    On a serious note have some Fiat guy look at this forum.. He would know how crazy we are for our vehicles and atleast for our sake Fiat should start marketing their brand in an organized manner in India...
  6. Re: Fiat India and TeamFiatCoin

Yes it would be good if a Fiat official looks at this forum. I bet it would be happen in due course. This is best way a company can get the pulse of people. Most of the dealers these days are aware of Tbhp.
    Just out of curiosity : are there similar forums for other specific cars.
  7. obliex

obliex Amatore

Pune
    I agree to the above. If it is acceptable probably I can help in whatever way I can , like putting up feedback in Fiat's website in India or talking to people.
  8. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    If you know some one personally in Fiat, it would be better to talk to them.
    The way I see it is to have one or two officials keep an eye on the Sales and Service Reviews and Technical forums.
  9. anand3636

anand3636 Amatore

Cochin (KL - 44)
    i second ur thoughts. it's high time fiat took notice of a serious forum like this. their presence here would be a great help for the members and for fiat too as they too stand to benefit from this growing forum.
  10. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

I would like to suggest that lets moderators take on this.

As group members, we are happy to suggest but its better if communication is done by Moderators.

Amogh and other Moderators, please think and decide about it. Also think about members who already played against warrenty like CL installation etc.