1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Humour

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by rakesh8051, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Without FIAT brand :D

Candle.jpg
    6 people like this.
  2. murugusec

murugusec Timido

CHENNAI
    Got from FB 321.jpg
  3. I live 30kms away from Salem, where they don't even know the existence of linea.. once, a known person asked me, to which country this car belongs to..? i replied "ITALY ". After a week, my friends told me "Dude.. there is an imported car from Italy roaming in our area.. do you know..?" I took them to my home and opened the shed.. they were exclaimed to their extent.. till now, the people of my area believes that my car is imported from Italy..:dancing
    15 people like this.
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    my friend wanted to buy some furniture so yesterday my friend and I had gone to shivajinagar. This area is famous in bangalore for low price furnitures and there are hundreds of shops to choose from. we were trying to bargain in one of the shops for an item that we liked. the sales guy wanted to sell it for 17000.
    a part of the conversation was as follows:

me: when we started our hunt today, our budget was 8000 Rs only! you are asking us to pay 17000, that is a lot of stretching :)
    salesguy: dont worry sir, i am giving you material which is worth for that price. have faith in me, don't worry about few thousand rs, we are building a friendship here and blah blah
    me: you also have faith in us :) we will come here again for many more items in the future, so you can give us more discount!! :p
    salesguy: sir this piece has costed us 17000 rs. you just give us 100 rs more than that and i will be happy! i m not making any profit here but only trying to make friends with you both.
    me: this will be too much of a stretch for us! please give for 15000 :)
    salesguys assistant: don't worry sir when people come to our shop they have a budget of FIAT but they buy a SANTRO and leave from here!!
    me and my friend: both of us were looking at each others face and smiling at what we just heard!!!:evilsmile
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
    7 people like this.
  5. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Shams... You should have given him a one tight slap on his face to correct him...:punch
  6. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Was the sales guy referring to the Fiat 1100?
  7. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    haha :) sometimes we just have to ignore and walk away with a smile :p

and other previous generation Fiats obviously :)
    1 person likes this.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Maybe they know there is only Fiat 1100 existing....
  9. murugusec

murugusec Timido

CHENNAI
    123.jpg
    Latest bike
    3 people like this.
  10. 1 DP..!! Donkey power..:D
    2 people like this.