1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Humour

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by rakesh8051, Dec 19, 2011.

1. murugusec

murugusec Timido

got from FB
    2 people like this.
  2. sungoa2010

A punto owner meets a i20 owner

PO: I got a new car
    iO: Congrats which car?
    PO: Punto sport.
    iO: Oh!!You should have gone for top model for safety
    PO: :evilsmile
    2 people like this.
  3. shams

shams Esperto

i20 owner would never say that sun!! all i20's starting from base Era variant carry 5 star safety rating sticker :D:D !! they buy top end only for max cosmetic features!! :evilsmile
    1 person likes this.
  4. royj

royj Esperto

I have seen boats carry tyres all around, but this looks like a Toyota :p
  5. linealover

linealover Regolare

En-route ooty meet we were about to halt at perundurai chinnis hotel,as we informed hotel guy we would reach by 10pm but couldn't make it. That guy calling us repeatly.when are coming?by what car?we said look out for fiat car. Oh coming in fiat car thats why late.(thinking padmini) when we arrived hotel he got astonished by seeing linea and punto. Is this a fiat car? Seems like a foreign car. I never saw this in our vicinity.
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
    7 people like this.
  6. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3
    :evilsmile :lol
  7. tps11

tps11 Amatore

Never thought car servicing can be so much fun. :clap :lol

1 person likes this.
  8. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

I thought this qualifies for the humor thread as well.

Dropped my Pen drive in my glove box yesterday and can't find it. Yesterday, while giving off my Punto to the SC guys, i made sure i recover all valuables from the car including the Pen drive that is stuck to the Blue & Me Box inside the Glove Box on our rides. After the service, was driving back home on the Highway and raised the Volume of the Music System only to realize that it's on Radio. i Quickly reached out into my Pocket for the Pen drive and since i road ahead was quite empty and confident that i can spot the USB port without seeing it threw my hand to reach out to the port in the glove box. Actually i tried this many times earlier and was mostly successful but this time was different.

3 tries and i was still not able to plug it in. I though 1 last try and if it does not work, i'll have to stop the car to fix it. I sense the port with my fingers and assuming that i am pointing the Pen drive in the right place this time, gave a push only to realize that i can't find the Pen drive now. Oh crap! I pull over to the left, turn on the torch light on my mobile and look inside the glove box for the pen drive. :eek: Can't find it. :evilsmile By now i realized that the pen drive fell somewhere behind the glove box where all the AC filters and all are put up.

Curse myself and start over for home listening to all the crap on the radio throughout. It was 8:30 PM and i was determined to find my pen drive somehow. First things first, check for it below the floor mat. Nope, not there. Check the glove box and it's corners thoroughly, Nothing yet. Remove the Glove box completely. Unscrew the Blue & me box, Nope... Still nothing.

I throw my hand in every accessible corner i can see, even behind the AC controls but still can't find it. Tired and drenched in sweat, plugged back everything in place and called it a day.

I was so furious about loosing the pen drive that, i got onto flipkart and ordered 2 pen drives then and there. :-D I'll have to enjoy the radio until they arrive.
  9. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

lol, I know how it feels listening to Radio. I lost my pen drive at service center and I just couldn't bear the chatter on Radio but luckily I burned few songs on a CD and stored them in my glove box few days back. I kept listening to the songs from CD until I bought a new Pen Drive.
  10. Sorry for OT ^^^ I dont know why listening to radio puts you down. But for me listening to USB continuously feels bored. I listen to Radio during office commute most of the time, preferably Big FM; Muthu and Oofi and Ilayaraja songs in the morning drive to office and Balaji's Take it easy in the evening. If I am listening to USB songs during office commute then it should be the newly released songs for some days and then back to Radio. But during long drives off-late I have a playlist named 'ONDGO' which I update now and then with the new songs.
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
    1 person likes this.