1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Humour

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by rakesh8051, Dec 19, 2011.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Background: It seems that my order for a sil protection plate had become like a ram's(punto) search for Sita(sil protection plate). Always getting a message that out of stock.

Sita is in Lanka(Fiat India). Ram had gone to sea shore(Tata dealer). Saw sugreev,Jambavan,angath and lot of vanar soldiers. But nobody is able to jump the sea and reach lanka.Where is Hanuman. I am not able to see him here.
    "Hey King of Lanka, Should I send a peace messenger Angad(email) to avoid a battle? It is almost one month that my car is seeking his his beloved".:mad:
    1 person likes this.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Q. What is always in stock at TASS/dealership
    A: The reply "It is out of stock"
    (Courtsy to Fiat marketing and advertisement thread :D)
    5 people like this.
  3. mayank

mayank Amatore

Saw this one in the last page of today's 'dainik bhaskar" newspaper :D
    BP441768-large.jpg
    5 people like this.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Probably he want to escape from giving dowry to his one daughter. Groom will ask for a honda city and he will say. I am giving you Audi and groom will be happy.*
    I don't know how the last two will live in same house?

(* Giving and taking dowry is illegal. Just used it for humour)
    4 people like this.
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Here is the difference between Fiat and other cars in india.:D

iceberg.jpg
    2 people like this.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    These days because of the court order I am using my Alto more than Punto expecting a stay from court. So I am more in to Japanese mode than European mode of driving.What hell is this to do with the title of this thread.Wait...

After reading various post about driving habits of Tfians I also decided to flash light(to greet each other) whenever meet a punto/Linea on road. Yesterday I took my punto to dealer and on the way I say a punto approaching from another side. I was happy and wanted to greet him. So got ready for flash as he was approaching. When he was about to see me I pulled the lever. Instead of flash the water got sprayed on my screen . The opposite punto might have thought what kind of a gesture is this. :confused:
    8 people like this.
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    My son was hungry today and I made few smilies for him. When I saw them on the plate I got surprised. They were not identical. See below

DSC02441.jpg

I asked "what happened to the last one?"
    They told "We went for a test drive. we four of them driven punto and he (last one) entered in to a Hyundai showroom"
    12 people like this.
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    When you enter Fiat for a drive, desire for drive also occupy along with you
    When you enter a Dejire for a drive, dejire to drive escape through co passenger door:D
    5 people like this.
  9. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Sun, really funny one, too good. :D
    1 person likes this.
  10. too good...keep the humour flowing!!!
    2 people like this.