1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Humour

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by rakesh8051, Dec 19, 2011.

1. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Before marriage....

He: Yes. At last. It was so hard to wait.
    She: Do you want me to leave?
    He: No! Don't even think about it.
    She: Do you love me?
    He: Of course! Over and over!
    She: Have you ever cheated on me?
    He: No! Why are you even asking?
    She: Will you kiss me?
    He: Every chance I get.
    She: Will you hit me?
    He: Are you crazy! I'm not that kind of person!
    She: Can I trust you?
    He: Yes.
    She: Darling!

After marriage....
    Simply read from bottom to top:dance
    13 people like this.
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Good one. But, where is FIAT in this? Perhaps, before/after marriage should be replaced with before/after buying a FIAT?:)
    4 people like this.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Mods note: Post Deleted - Sarcasm

If you want to share something, use Report Post or drop a PM.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Just wondering what is happening to TFI.
    I have posted it in a humor thread just thinking that we have the maturity to just appreciate it.The joke came to my mind just like any other and I used my common sense to choose the appropriate thread.
    I would agree with moderator if it were posted even in 'thread of all off topics' or any other threads. If that is called sarcasm in a humor thread then what about other jokes bashing Fiat. We have accepted it. Then what about one of the moderator's sarcasm about another member in a technical thread http://www.teamfiat.co.in/technical/6303-punto-feeling-heavy-4.html#post109475 . The post is still lying there.
    My post is not targeted for any moderator or any other person. What about cartoon colums in news papers. Do the editors delete them. No because humor is for the sake of humor. The advantage is it works 100 times better than serious discussions without hurting any one.
    Let us be open. Let us clear what we want to acheive. Discuss it. There will be a hard criticism. Then come out with a solution. No body is against the forum quality. Please don't take it as a personal attack rather take it as an open expression of my opinion of what I feel correct. Please feel free to delete or move to appropriate thread. Since there was some irrelevant(according to me) commands about me which I don't want to accept without reacting to it.:)

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

Though my brain disappeared my heart is still lying there.;)
    1 person likes this.
  5. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    Car expressions

What do you think ? What is Linea and Punto's expressions ?

expressions.jpg
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Nice one. What about this one for punto
    imagesCAH8DMF0.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

1.jpeg 2.jpeg

shocked-face2-990x424.jpg
    3 people like this.
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I think she is going to think about oceanic blue now after realizing the shocking truth. Her pupil already oceanic blue and the periphery of cornea stared reflecting it. It won't take much time to cover the gap. Wise transformation. ;)
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Punto and i20 who are friends met across a coffee table and started chatting.

I20 : "How are you? Look like you become lean"
    Punto : "No. You become fat so it looks I am lean".

i20: "Are you so busy, now days . Not able so see you around"
    Punto: " I was not busy like you from earlier. You are busy that is why you don't see me. I heard you went to abroad for some plastic surgery".

i20: "What to do man. I am a celebrity". "There are lot of fans for me. They are getting bored with my style". "I want a change. You could have join with me"
    Punto: "I am quite happy with my face". When I saw your first I thought Poly is coming.

i20: "That stupid surgen... That was not intentional" try to change the topic. It is too hot. You know I have the glove box which is cool. My driver can store cool his drinks,
    Punto: My driver is always cool behind my steering.

i20 : I did some shopping at abroad. Got a arm rest.
    Punto: my driver doesn't take his arm from the steering.

i20 : "Just look at my blue LED lights. It looks so luxurious. you can also go for it"
    Punto: "Yes of course". "ButI don't want to distract my driver"
    i20: "You care for them?"
    Punto: "Yes I love them."

i20: "Why don't you change your dash"
    Punto: "I go for changes when it is required"

i20: " You know there is something called blue tooth connectivity. You will be surprised to see the driver receiving calls while driving. Shall I show you"
    Punto:"Congrats. Not now" "You know what is blue and me"

i20: "BLUE and ME what is that?" is it some thing to eat?
    Punto: "Leave it"

i20: "I think I am longer than you now". "I spend lot to that surgeon". "Hey, You didn't notice this. I got this bar. I like cornering very much. that was my hobby from childhood"

Punto: Shall we go for a drive
    i20 : "Yyyyes " "I think my friend is calling me. I will meet you later"

Punto: How was the coffee?
    i20 : "very nice very nice"... "Let me go" . In hurry he fell down on the door and show the board. "Is it a coffee shop"
    Punto: No. But you can have hot Italian coffee here". "Shall I join with you"? We can do your hobby together
    i20: "No No I have to meet some other friend on the way" Good by.
    10 people like this.
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Some funny questions and their sill answers that came to my mind

Q.When do you check the shock absorber in Fiat?
    A: When one start feeling old is gold

Q: If a cop catch you for a sun control film and removed it himself.Do you have to give him anything?
    A: Thinner

Q : By seeing a car detailing the neighbor asked the owner(Fiatian) "What is the use of all these polishing and buffing?"
    A: To spot the dirt

Q: When a Punto owner met a swift owner and was complaining about the rattling.Then he asked "do you face any rattling"?
    A : No. But I feel wrestling between parts.

Q:When does the better half like the Fiatian husband
    A: While in drive

Q: When does the wife hate a Fiatian husband
    A: When he take the microfiber towel

Q: Now days cars are coming with features that were only in Fiat. What is the feature that is still missing in those cars?
    A: Fun

Q: When a Fiatian patient goes to a fiatian dentist. What the dentist will do?
    A: Flash the lights

Q: Why does some cars with thin metals give sunroof?
    A: One can pray looking at god without obstruction

Q: Which is the animal suited as logo for Indian Fiat?
    A: cow as it's milk is used more by others than the calf.
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2012
    14 people like this.