1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT GROUP'S WORLD - Non-Official Blog

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by bharath, Jul 16, 2014.

1. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    I have been a silent reader of this blog for sometimes and thought of sharing this today with my co-fiatians to quench their thirst :) and to have some picture of how Fiat works ,Internationally .The writer of this blog, Juan Felipe, is passionate towards Fiat&co that reflects in all his hard researched blogs.I have shared some of our TFI links/sales results for his blogs as well.

FCA 2018: 10 reasons why investors should believe Marchionne | Fiat Group's World

fca-brands-positioning.jpg

Please move this thread if it is not appropriate here.
    7 people like this.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    3 people like this.
  3. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    2 people like this.
  4. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Why the new chrysler 200 will be a boom and why it won’t come to europe

An update from the blog regarding the 2015 Chrysler 200 which emerged after the help rendered by FIAT.This has been considered as a great leap from the previous 200 model which was considered majorly for rentals! 'An ugly duckling becomes a Swan' - A token of appreciation by the reviewers ! This mid-sized four door sedan managed to record over 10,000 booking orders on the first day itself and over 17,000 bookings in the first two days. This is based on the same platform as 2014 Jeep Cherokee’s Fiat-Chrysler Compact Wide platform.Hope that sharing of platforms between the small car Italian and fat boy American (Chrysler,RAM,JEEP) would do wonders similar to the VW group but with lot of character and charm :cool:!

Why the new Chrysler 200 will be a boom and why it won’t come to Europe | Fiat Group's World

03.jpg

cattura2.jpg

cattura.jpg

cattura3.jpg
    2 people like this.
  5. abhiiceman

abhiiceman Amatore

Bangalore
    fiat-punto-facelift-new-render-front.jpg
    this is F****** awesome, god why wont they release projectors. lol people wont even care about the fiat thing because of the looks. atleast release an emotion+ with that projectors and black roof

@op
    do you have any idea what the italian's think about our india punto :D ?
  6. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Actually, Juan asked my opinion to know the pulse of an Indian.I said its 'kind of OK and they should have released with this projector'.Same thing what you have mentioned above.I thought this small change would have overshadowed the engine & gearbox stuffs to some extend to us and to a great extend to the masses! He had once wrote in another blog that we value the practicality better than the beauty.I guess he sees Indian Punto as something Hyundaish than Italish and the chrome treatment as eye soaring since he has enjoyed various forms of Punto than us.
    1 person likes this.