1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Group Automobiles India Private Limited: (FGAIPL)

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Sep 10, 2012.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    This might be a speculation, but as many of us might have noticed, there is visit by foreign deligates in the next week i.e 03rd - 07th December (which was actually the initial Fiat Factory Visit Date). And so, the Factory visit was postponed to 14th December.

Could this mean that there are some major changes/announcements to be made next week in Fiat India?
  2. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    This will be a really interesting move. Though TATA extended a helping hand in FIAT's come back in India, the JV didnt help FIAT grow in India.
    Who knows whether the long planned small car is on the way, secretly, as usual!
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
  3. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Even if the small car comes and is too much of a VFM, I dont see that car selling more than 4000-5000 units a month. This numbers itself looks highly optimistic. Though over a period time, it will increase, but not sure in the initial periods.

Its always better for FIAT to be a slow starter in sales and then gain, else sell high numbers in first few month and they forgot it assuming the products sell by itself. Hopefully gradual increase will keep them motivated to spend on marketing and advertisements.
    1 person likes this.
  4. A press briefing is scheduled on 6th december..
    2 people like this.
  5. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    That sounds good to me. Hope that Fiat gets its act right this time.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    So we may have some news to discuss here:redcar.
    1 person likes this.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    To the best of my knowledge, the briefing is scheduled on 7th December at The Taj, Mumbai. :)
    2 people like this.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  9. RajiniHasan

RajiniHasan Timido

Chennai
    Cheer up Chennai Fiatians.... Finally DSC is opening exclusive showroom in name of "RDC FIAT" next to its hyundai showroom on 9th Dec 2012.. 2 days to go...

10. Everything has happened on 6th itself... Now the words are here; the next part is the tough one... word--->work