1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Group Automobiles India Private Limited: (FGAIPL)

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Sep 10, 2012.

1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Ravi,

Italia_Linea was/ is associated with Automobile Industry. For Dealer reputation, I would like to believe that someone from the industry would have more / micro knowledge than we customers.

Following are the customer experiences at Millenium - positive and negative.

2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    1 person likes this.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    That certainly looks on the cards! i have a feeling that the media event is going to happen at the launch of Fiat Caffe in bangalore
  5. Punto Maniac

Punto Maniac Amatore

TN07
    I can spot the Huge Chrysler Logo in a Software Park right behind my office in OMR (Kandanchavadi). Its part of an IT Park called RMZ Millenia. Some one working out of this IT Park, please gather more news....

PS: I've asked a friend of mine that works for Ford Shared Services centre to check too.
  6. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    That's probably the R&D centre. Is been there for a while hasn't it?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  7. Just for fun - After Mahindra Verito, we might have seen Mahindra Lorito and Mahindra Porito too...
    1 person likes this.
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Or perhaps LinOto, abharto, evolo , etc. ;)
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Jeeps entry to reduce Tata-Fiat ties only to engines

Some highlights -
    • Manza Production to stop at Ranjangaon plant.
    • Fiat could be making space for its own future models at the plant.
    • Next week, some major announcement from Fiat, Jeep entry might be announced.

Source - Jeeps entry to reduce Tata-Fiat ties only to engines - Overdrive Magazine
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
    6 people like this.
  10. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    This might also give a better result as Fiat might shift the procurement to vendors who are not tied with TATA too. Though not sure. If they do, they can definitely have some control over the parts quality.

By the way if Manza is shifted out. Assuming that they are producing around 4000 manza's and 2000 vistas, the production capacity of 72000 units is released. Now with already the plant running under utilized, how is Fiat going to manage this unless they bring a small car which clocks around 5000 units a month and few other models getting exported from the plant.

It will really be interesting to see how this turns out as anyways the Jeep/Chryslers will never be volume sellers in India, give or take a few hundred units a month.