1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Grande Punto Used HeadLights.

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by Harsh, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Hlello
    I'm From mumbai and i plan to modify my headlights into HID Projector+ Angel Eyes but as its widely known we don't really get an assembled headlight unit in India :A unlike the UK
    so I embarked upon troubling people and asking how retrofitting is and how it affects the lights.
    well to confuse my cause more people gave me mixed reviews saying it causes condensation issues others saying it doesn't.

Seeing the imbalanced reviews I decided to go ahead with my passion and instincts but with caution.

I have decided to buy a second hand or used pair of GP headlights and retrofit them.
    But now the hitch lies...

where do i get them in mumbai?

I serached the CST market in kurla and couldn't find it...any suggestions where else?
  2. Go to your local TASS and if you know some good mechanic then luckily you could get the used HL's there itself. When I was fixing my new HL, connectors weren't the same and the electrician went inside and brought 2 used HL's and removed the connectors and fixed in the new HL's..... ;)
  3. @romsi Thanks so much...i'l try that out for sure :)
  4. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    How about Kava Motors?