1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Grande Punto Sport: KEMPI

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by NishanthNag, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    NIshant,
    awesome pics...

Please dont drink and Drive :D . but yes we can keep tins safe in glove box(chilled)
    1 person likes this.
  2. NishanthNag

NishanthNag Amatore

Bengalooru
    Bengalooru
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Thanks Ganges, OT: ;-) i am responsible driver - for benefit of self & others as well ..
    Thanks to MS Blue&Me, no much space in the glove box either ... (Spare bulbs+My Shades+12v charger+Swiss Army Knief occupied):uh
    1 person likes this.
  3. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Nishanth, supeb pictures from you as always.
    Looking forward for the next set of pictures :)

For the first service, as every one poited out its just a check up rather called inspection (as per the service guide) and not service as such.
    Oil change is not part of first service but if you like you can insist on it. I got oil change done at 2nd service as per the service schedule.
    Wheel allignment (no balancing) is part of the first sevice but i recommend getting this done outside at a good wheel allignment and balancing center.

Wishing you a lot of happy miles with your ride.
    1 person likes this.
  4. NishanthNag

NishanthNag Amatore

Bengalooru
    Bengalooru
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Thanks Raj ... Sure, will upload soon & share :) ...
    Got it, but will go ahead with the OIL change so that IF ANY recidue exists, will be cleared. Where did you get the service done? Prerana? Whats your review / suggestion on SC. Will leave it to the SC with regards to the check list, if still no happy with the WA \ WB will get it done outside as suggested by you :) . What's the usual time taken to service ? Planning to take KEMPI on a weekday instead of weekend.

Wish you many more smile + miles too :)
  5. ram2704

ram2704

Pune
    hi Nishant,

Congratulations on the new beauty in your life!!! it is indeed an excellent choice and trust me...u shall love every moment of your drive.

I have knocked 80K kms in 30 months and no problems at all..... worth a buy...
  6. NishanthNag

NishanthNag Amatore

Bengalooru
    Bengalooru
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Thanks Ram, Its been 3 Months now & loving every bit of it :) ... Cool 80K in 30 months !! ... well utilized :p ...
  7. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Yes i got my first service done at Prerana (had writtent about it in my Dhanno ownership thread)
    I was there at 9 am and got back the car at around 1 PM. The SE was Surendra Jain and the serivice experience was good had no complaints as such.
    1 person likes this.
  8. NishanthNag

NishanthNag Amatore

Bengalooru
    Bengalooru
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Thanks for the info Raj. Can you share the direct link of service review of your Dhanno :) Cheers (Tried to find the link but couldnt)
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
  9. NishanthNag

NishanthNag Amatore

Bengalooru
    Bengalooru
    Grande Punto 1.2
    First Service Pending !! Yesterday had called Vecto Motors, Bangalore to book a slot for getting my KEMPI 1st Service. Unfortunately they are not taking any till 21st of this month :( . KEMPI has completed 4928 KM. Spoke to one of my contacts at Vecto & asked if there is any issue if i drive beyond 5000 KM & he said till another +200 KM is fine. I have booked the slot for 22nd now.

Can anyone share your views on driving post 5000KM without 1st service. As i mentioned earlier i will be getting the oil changed during the 1st service.

photo 1.JPG
    Last edited: May 7, 2013
  10. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Nishanth,

I had got my first service done with the ODO @ 5513 and i had checked with Prerana before doing so and they said it should be ok to get it serviced with lil higher mileage.
    So i think there shouldnt be an issue as such. As indicated before 1st service is just an inspection and no major work done (like oil change etc).
    2 people like this.