1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Grande Punto Sport: KEMPI

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by NishanthNag, Feb 6, 2013.

1. NishanthNag

NishanthNag Amatore

Bengalooru
    Bengalooru
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Thanks Raj, a bit of relief now :) ... got it .. So seems like i too will make another 300 - 400 KM before 22nd :) ... & then go for the 1st service ... :D
    1 person likes this.
  2. Roadking

Roadking Amatore

Bangalore KA
    You can drive around without any worries, just ask them to enter the KM count as 5000 during the service

My first service was at 8k+
  3. NishanthNag

NishanthNag Amatore

Bengalooru
    Bengalooru
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Now that you too shared double relief Roadking...hahahe. But you sure about the SC enter the KM reading to as 5K ? ::pP ... Also share from where you got the service done & contact if any :mischievous .
  4. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Do not worry about a few hundred kilometers overrun. If your daily running is high, request a priority service as 5K service will anyways not take too much even with oil and oil filter change.
  5. NishanthNag

NishanthNag Amatore

Bengalooru
    Bengalooru
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Noted nkrishnap :) .. I do around 200KM per week, that should be fine i believe.
  6. Roadking

Roadking Amatore

Bangalore KA
    I had the first and second service done at Aadya motors, you can contact Sundar or Raghuram they will be able to guide to...

First service is just a general checkup for any top-up if required, my car was just washed and returned back
  7. NishanthNag

NishanthNag Amatore

Bengalooru
    Bengalooru
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Thanks for sharing Roadking, but i will be getting the service done from Vecto Motors. Didn't you get the allignment / balancing done during the 1st service? If not wrong that is part of 1st service. Correct me if im wrong.
  8. NishanthNag

NishanthNag Amatore

Bengalooru
    Bengalooru
    Grande Punto 1.2
    KEMPI Update:

Have created a FB group for Punto Owners Club Bengalooru (POC): http://www.facebook.com/groups/199545263531701/

Service Pending: No bookings available till 29[SUP]th[/SUP] June 2013 :( .

ODO reading: 5991 KMS

Experienced & Satisfied: :D
    During last week’s Coorg drive experienced the best fog + rain + semi ghat + highway drive.
    The fog lamps serves the purpose, wiper at high speed + defogger works perfect. Those speed breakers welcomed the brakes on KEMPI.
    Rear leg room 4/5.
    Body balance at the top speed: 5/5.
    Top Speed: 145 !!
    Wish the A pillar were made lighter & helps visibility during the curves (blind spots). Didn’t experience much of it during my Coimbatore – Ooty trip.

Recent issue:
    Found crack kind of on the head lamp not sure if that’s a crack or dust (Photo attached below).
    There was a sudden thick cool air through the AC vents which wasn’t observed after a stop & start (Will be getting it checked during the service).
    Left wiper needs to be replaced (Screeches at times, though there isn’t any dust).
    Seems my low beam got some problem, lights directed to different direction (I haven’t checked changing the setting yet, will do it once before service).
    Can the MP3 track be changed by the passenger?

Recent Travel: Bengalooru – Mysore – Medikeri – Coorg (583 KMS Up/Down). (Pic followed below)

P1070958.jpg

P1070959.jpg

P1070966.jpg

P1070968.jpg

P1070975.jpg

P1070999.jpg

P1080004.JPG

P1080008.jpg

P1080009.jpg

P1080016.jpg

P1080018.jpg

P1080019.jpg
    4 people like this.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Nishant,
    Very nice pics dude. Looks great. GP is def a lovely car. I have joined the group though in a week ill be getting my beauty home ;)

The passengers can change the audio tracks via Remote which is supported in the 2013 refreshed models.
  10. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Fantastic pics Nishanth..replace ur left handlamp and left wiper..my car's left wiper is also screeching..no MP3 track cant be changed by passengers in ur car..new cars made in april 2013 come with remote controls..sadly we cant install that feature in our cars..