1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Grande Punto Service Manual

Discussion in 'Technical' started by Shadowfax, Jul 18, 2012.

1. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Surprisingly the dealer also does not have. I tried to check to sort out my AC problems but with out luck.... :( - Kiran
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    They are supposed to have it. then how they are troubleshooting the problem. Are they doing it with their Manza and vista manual?
    If you are sure that they don't have it please report it to Fiat. They should know that their service persons are repairing cars without a manual.
  3. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Download AnyBizSoft PDF to Word Converter and convert the Service manual which is in Italian (125 MB). It's so powerfull a tool and uses brute force to convert encrypted PDF docs to word. Then use any of the free translators to translate into english. You get all the images and text in converted.

Here is one online translator: Free Online Document Translator - Preserves your document's layout (Word, PDF, Excel, Powerpoint, OpenOffice, text)

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

I could successfully convert and translate the Service manual in Italian into english. I can convert the translated one back to PDF again. But I am not sure whether I can upload it here. If somebody needs it, I can send as email attachment.
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    You can upload it in 4shared.com - free file sharing and storage and can give us the link.
  5. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    3 people like this.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Thanks. I could able to download it:dance
    1 person likes this.
  7. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

They do not have is a fact :mad:, I am desperately trying to get one as my car is @ the SC for more than a week. How do they repair? :eek: Dont know.
  8. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    can u please mail me the pdf version of punto owners manual a1.mayur@gmail.com
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2013
  9. rider60

rider60

hyderabad
    i want the service manual and the parts manual for grande punto 90HP INDIA SPEC car please, i downloaded the Italian manuals, i translated it and found many specifications NOT matching the INDIAN punto 90HP in it, so can any one kindly get PDF copies of the INDIAN cars both service and parts manual for this car please:):confused:

EDIT: at the moment I only need the alternator's output amperage rating for the Indian 90HP diesel punto, this is for my ICE and other after-market accessories installs on the car so can some one please help me out with this?

also i happened to go the Malik cars, Ex-TATA/FIAT service centre in Hyderabad(not a fiat service centre any more), they were kind enough to show me the alternator of a TATA Manza quadrajet 90HP, it was a valeo 105A Rated alternator, is it the same for the fiat punto 90hp Diesel as well?

any news, pointer regarding the same would of great help thanks in advance.
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2014
  10. B40

B40 Timido

Kannur,Kerala.
    Cannanore
    Grande Punto 1.2
    These manuals are impossible to get.