1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Grande Punto Service Manual

Discussion in 'Technical' started by Shadowfax, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

Hello Team,

I was searching for Fiat Grande punto Service manual for quite some time and was able to lay my hands on a PDF version of the manual.
    However the Manual seems to be in Italian language. Starting this thread to check if any one can help me with a English version of the service manual for Punto or/and can assist me in converting this PDF langiage from italian to English.

Regards,
    Shadowfax
    1 person likes this.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    There are free translators available online. You can try that. Even I have the Italian version.
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
  3. saipv

saipv Amatore

Check if this link will be of any use -

eLUM - INTERNA

It has Owner Handbook & Supplements.
  4. I have a pdf version of the owner's manual, i can email it if you want.

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

oops, but its the regular owner's manual.
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I think what he want is service manual. If some have the english version they can upload it in files4share so that every one can upload it.
  6. saipv

saipv Amatore

1 person likes this.
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    The manual is for older versions, but good for learning. I didn't find 1.4 petrol version. 1.1 and 1.2 are there.
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Stay away from Haynes manuals. This is a general consensus, and one i experienced while reading the Haynes RD350 service manual. Not worth the paper they are printed on.

The genuine FIAT Service/Workshop Manual will be golden if anyone can find that. The dealers will surely have one.
  9. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

I did try some online translators however most of them needs payment for any file more than 25 MB and this file happens to be of 125 MB , moreover since there are many diagrams in this PDF file i doubt if that will help

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

I think i am getting some leads on this via PM from fellow members. I will keep this thread updated in case i find the one i am looking for...

I plan to take a print out of the whole book and keep it in the car , You never know when it can come handy.
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    One can translate the required porton. Copy the text and paste it on the window of translator. This is not user friendly way, but it is better than having nothing.