1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Grande Punto is non agile !!! ?

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by Nandish, Sep 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prasen123

prasen123 Amatore

Pune
    Its all about money honey !!!!!!!!

The team bhp is big community, and surely do have impact on the readers. Just like pharma co gives FACILITIES to doctors *, surely, car cos' also do the same thing for advertising.

Don't belive, experience the difference between swift and Punto.

* I have a relative working on Farma co. So I do not need to mention the Satyamev Jayte reference.
  2. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    Power, handling, ride quality, acceleration - all of these become irrelevant if the brakes are poor. In the same TBHP review, it is clearly mentioned that the lower variants of the Swift are plagued by inadequate brakes. If one goes through various forums dedicated to the new Swift, it is apparent that even the top variants are not ideal. Unless MSIL decides to upgrade the brakes of existing Swifts as well as ones to be produced, I would not even get into any Swift v Punto discussion.
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
  3. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Amit seems he is talking about the Engine noise. You can hear more engine noise inside driver cabin in Punto than in the swift.
  4. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Well talking wrt to service, maruti has more service coverage than FIAT. But when it comes to quality of servicing , I rate Tata and Maruti at the same level. Those crappy Maruti guys don't even no that DDIS is just another name to Multijet. Recently at Suruksha Centre, one mech was brainwashing a guy that DDIS is the engine developed my Maruti and Suzuki has little hand in it:A.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - This thread is going nowhere, closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.