1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Grande Punto Evo in India ????

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Jun 14, 2010.

1. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This looks like a complete hoax to me.

Source : http://autogl.com/cars/fiat-grande-punto-evo-review-fiat-grande-punto-evo-price-in-india/840.html
  2. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    I am not sure if Fiat can bring in ALL those features within the mentioned price range which is very much in the same range of current Punto. But if it does then all current owners are real guinea pigs :mad:
  3. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    i think present punto looks better than the evo.
  4. To me this seems more of a hoax than anything else. Even if FIAT is planning to launch this, it will take them atleast two years.
  5. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

I second that. Part 2 in nay form is never impressive to me ;).

Regarding all that features in EVO in that price tag; I would be happy to see the competition Fiat will be giving to "SO" called market leaders. But I doubt this sounds realistic.

Lets see!
  6. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    doesn't seems to be realistic at all... can't imagine fiat getting the evo at this price..
    Very hard to believe this...
  7. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    If Fiat removes all its petty and niggling issues Grande Punto shud be a better car than Evo. They shud bring in more colors. More engine range like 93 bhp MJD, T-jet , 1.6 MJD etc.
  8. deepakhon

deepakhon Amatore

Bangalore
    Maybe, they can call one of the to-be-launched sports variants "Evo".
  9. I doubt Fiat will refresh a 1 year old car so heavily.... Looks like a hoax to me....
  10. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    so do i as stated earlier...