1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Grande Punto and Fiat Linea TJet Plus

Discussion in 'Technical' started by iamalpine, Nov 6, 2011.

1. iamalpine

iamalpine Timido

Mumbai
    Hi,

I have both the Fiat Grande Punto and the Fiat Linea Linea Tjet Plus. I want to know who in Navi Mumbai can help me with some basic protection gear for both my cars as well as styling. My Linea Tjet Plus is black in colour and somehow the colour seems to show a lot of wipe marks. Losing its sheen completely. Is there someone in Navi Mumbai who can also help me with doing a new colour job on my TJet as well as advise on some basic protection tips. I already did the paint protection job when I took the vehicles in March this year.
    Does someone in Navi Mumbai have this expertise. I also seem to have issues with the suspension and steering capability of both the vehicles which according to Fiat-Fortune is normal. But somehow the handling is not the same as it was when I brought them in March.

Regards,

All help appreciated.
  2. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Black and tuscan wine is difficult o maintain. they need very delicate handeling while cleaning or wiping. that is one reason I chose BNW. as my previous car was Black.
    It is not due to quality of paint but characteristic reflections of the clour.
  3. iamalpine

iamalpine Timido

Mumbai
    but then if you look at the same colours in a ford or a skoda or even a hyundai...its not the same reaction...i know that we dont wipe with a dry cloth and use specified shampoos only.. but that also does not help on most occasions. i would have expected it to be a less taxing issue considering that its a fiat. i end up spending more time on the exteriors.
  4. anoop

anoop Superiore

5. iamalpine

iamalpine Timido

Mumbai
    HI thanks for that Anoop. But considering the condition of colour on the car presently it would make sense for me to do a complete colour job and then follow the DIY schedule. Does anyone know if Fiat Linea Tjet can be re-painted any where else apart from a fiat dealership in Navi Mumbai. If anyone knows some experts please let me know.