Fiat Grande Punto 2014 Images

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by Murphy_Fiat, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Amatore

Car:
    Linea 1.4 T-Jet Plus
    Here is Some Pics of Fiat Grande Punto 2014 Version in Australia there will not be much changes in indian version too apart from the changes in engine side.

Front.JPG
    Rear.JPG
    Int 1.JPG
    Int 2.JPG
    Interior.JPG

Murphy
    16 people like this.
  2. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Amatore

Car:
    Grande Punto 1.3MJD Emotion
    The pics looks same as the spied pics. Specially the head light. The grill does not look so cool though it's new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. turbokat

turbokat

Car:
    Grande Punto 1.3MJD Active
    The sheer boldness that the front had (Maserati style) will no longer be available. :(

Hope the interiors of the new Linea with the various convenience features (like USB slot, bigger Bottle holder) make their way into Punto 2014. ;)
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
  4. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

Car:
    Grande Punto 1.3MJD Active
    i would love to see it like this in full black interiors, its sexy, but unfortunately indians wont accept it and will be filled with beige n chrome all around
  5. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Car:
    Fiat Enthusiast
    I would choose black interiors over beige any day.

Indians accept what the manufacturers want them to accept.
    I think the craze over beige started after hyundai or someone started advertising it as a premium feature! :evilsmile
    But with the new generation city, honda is marketing black interiors as a premium feature! :evilsmile
  6. gazgotta

gazgotta Amatore

Car:
    Fiat Enthusiast
    But ,as per shashanknathani , 2014 punto will have headlamps similar to that of Avventura ?? :confused: am I missing something !!
  7. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Amatore

Car:
    Linea 1.4 T-Jet Plus
    I dont think so. Spied Pics also shows the same headlight
  8. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Amatore

Car:
    Grande Punto 1.4 Emotion
    The front grills are different in the Indian version. Something similar to the new linea grill but sans the logo:thumbup:

Sent from my iris504Q using Tapatalk
  9. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Car:
    Linea 1.4 T-Jet Plus
    These pics will end most of the speculations about the new Punto, especially the head lamps.

The car looks good. Just like the Linea, Fiat has done the best it could do to refresh the current car whithout spoiling the classic lines. Those black interiors with chrome surround around the HU and AC vents look so cool! Sadly, we'll get the beige ones.
  10. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Car:
    Linea 1.3 MJD Emotion Pk
    The spied car had the headlights similar to Avventura and not the one shared above. The car shared above is definitely not the new Punto for India unless those test mules were not Punto or some other car :p

The spied pictures show only the half of the headlights in pictures as the above part is covered with tapes. Please look at them closely, you will find that they are same as avventura.

Also note that interior is same as Linea and is not black for india and rear fog light and reverse gear loghts are also different plus the front grill is having chrome line and not open grill design like this.
    3 people like this.