1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Grand Siena

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by SoumenPaul, Sep 21, 2012.

1. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    7 people like this.
  2. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Woow rear is like new VW Jetta.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Fiats have many such more beauties with them......
    Waiting to hear that they get few of it to India, and show off their brands, where the others just say they have only 2 models..
  4. srirambond007

srirambond007 Amatore

Trivandrum
    If FIAT started selling models like this in India, then we fans don't have to cry about the low sales!! Italian beauties will roam our Roads.. i wonder what is stopping them ...
    2 people like this.
  5. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

I am sure that Fiat is going on well defined path. Let them go guys.

When we looked pictures of Linea\Punto before India launched, almost everybody must have talked like these beauties can do wonders in India for Fiat but what happened?

Fiat has excellent products and should not be launched in the manner Linea and Punto got launched in India. I can say that they spoiled these products actually.

Let them build strong sales and service network first which has been started already. Not only this, let the feedback of new structure come in picture.

I've faced my problems in my Punto and I found Fiat with me all the times no matter what is the cost involved in treatment (Who else do this). Fiat India leadership was very helpful and I am sure will same in future too. Only TASC were creating problems to Fiat owners (parts availability, wrong order placed, and skill less manpower).

And I am sure after FASC such issues will get resolved. Which means that we would have very helpful Fiat leaderships with excellent FASC setup? What else would require then? Nothing, I hope. Picture will get better day by day with such setup.

That would be the time to publish things in newspapers \side boards \on TVs\ on Air and then launch new products.

People say that Fiat's FE is lesser and Fiat cars are slow initially and bla bla bla.... Ask customers what they want actually – Provide two options:
    1- A very safe, comfortable, stylish, matured car from Fiat

OR

2- Or less safe, less comfortable, a bit more initial pickup from any other brand.

Suggest them to think and discuss about these options with their family and then decide. I am sure everybody wants to take family out in a safe vehicles.

I am sure my next car would be a Fiat just because of qualities of Punto and Fiat.
    4 people like this.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    1- A very safe, comfortable, stylish, matured car from Fiat

These words should be the caption on all the Advertisements....