1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Freemont : International Debut

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by amogh, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Shivam

Shivam Amatore

Ludhiana
    Fiat India is not certain about Linea 1.6 we should better leave Freemont aside
  2. If FIAT launches Freemont in India (3-4 years later) and if i have the budget, this will be my next car/suv.
  3. Shivam

Shivam Amatore

Ludhiana
    In my opinion the products like Freemont should be launched by Fiat in India when it has its own network and independent operations and showrooms as these type of products need complete brand recognisation and ebstablishment......
  4. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    You just said what I was thinking. ~16L should be a hot cake

5. jaisha8

jaisha8

Thrissur
    Exactly...If a product like FREEMONT is given to be sold through TATA, it will also meet the same fate as Linea is facing. TATA will launch a similar thing like TATA manza and people would go for the cheaper version with the same features. Unless FIAT doesnt have its own Showroom/ ASS there is no point in launching such a good product in India and leaving it to die.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Agree with jaisha8, fiat has captured the market now its the right time to go separate and launch all the new avatar.
  7. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    guys i usually dont like SUVs that much but seriously the way freemot is looking i'll definitely try ma luck around her!!:p...really solid,aggressive, urbanized still crafted by FIAT's special touch of design!!:steering:up
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Which market/segment has FIAT captured?

Google - Dodge Journey. Freemont is Journey re-badged.
    Only thing FIAT in it are the Multijet engines. Rest is American.
  9. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @gurjinder, i know its re badged of Dodge Journey but put both pics side by side & check out new detailing done by FIAT...atleat for me it was noticeable!!
  10. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    looks killer with DNA of dodge all in it :-D