1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Free Check up Summer Camp / TFI Mumbai meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by nmp, Apr 10, 2011.

1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Kailash/ Tron,

The experience you shared is typically an environment where TASC is not fully organised & geared up to handle/ control the inflow of cars. The same used to be the case with Wasan, Kandivali earlier too. That's why I mentioned "for a change" tag in my report. They were wonderful this time. It does not take much to convert an ordinary experience into a wonderful experience on TASC part. It just needs to organise the flow & logistics. And then to strictly follow it. And as a customer just by seeing it gives such a good experience that you tend to enjoy & feel confident. e.g. I usually am afraid of leaving my car. But this time the well organised camp gave me the confidence that I left it at service bay, went to customer lounge & waited there. It also depends upon the flow of no. of cars. This time around I did not see Wasan overflowing with cars inspite of the fact that it was a common camp for Tata & Fiat both.
  2. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

After an hectic weekend...I could finally make it to Fiat Summer Camp. Though I had no major things to report to the service engineer but I make sure to ask them to top-up all required fluid in my car.

Yesterday's count at Fortune Nerul was 37 and today's count was around 13 at 12:30 hrs. Here's some Pictures taken at camp along with some Free guddies given by Fiat India to all participants at Summer camp.

DSCN2127.jpg

DSCN2132.jpg

DSCN2135.jpg

DSCN2136.jpg

I'm loving it... ;)
    DSCN2138.jpg
    From left: Nagendra (Fiat Service Advicer, ofcourse me in the Middle ;) and Amit Varhade, CRM - Fortune Nerul).

DSCN2142.jpg

DSCN2144.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Feedback about the camp at Fortune, nerul.
    Since i had registered for the camp on the web page of Fiat India, received the call last week to come for the camp at 3.00 pm. My dad took the Grande at 2.30 sharp, they said ok, sir come after 3 Hrs to collect the car, dad said no way its just a top up camp and said i will wait here only, they had taken the car inside the bay and returned back after 3 HRS of doing the Top ups and washing and saying its your Sirji with 2pkt of Tisue Box.
    i am not complaining against the Fortune guys for distributing the Mugs among themselves. i am happy that my punto is back safe.
    I would give the Fortune, nerul 5/10, Also mailed to Fiat India.
  4. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    I suggest all the mulund FIAT owners should ban Galaxy motors and also write emails to FIAT complaining about the way the camp was mishandled.
  5. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    ^^ ive already done my part.. did u complain kailash?? i and tron complained the very same day...the funniest part was...i got a apology call from galaxy and he was sayin sir dun worry il arrange 4 mugs for u guys :D After my complaint on the toll free number i got a call from fiat india within 15mins confirming my reg no. and alternate contact numbr..The action taken was very prompt and quick..Galaxy guys r begging to me to take my complaint bak :p
  6. MihirC

MihirC Amatore

Mumbai
    FIAT check up

Hi guys, had taken both, our linea and punto for the free check up. I wasnt disappointed but it wasnt anything great. Had been to Worli TASS center early in the morning so there was no rush at all. The guy checked up everything, removed and cleaned the air filter under the hood(one connected to the engine) as well as the pollen filter, topped up all the fluids which in my case was only the engine oil, did greasing for all the joints. Then was the underbody check up. He said that my discs needed some skimming , which means their surface has become a bit rough and has to be rubbed to smoothness. Then was the car wash and car shampooing and ended with the car being vacumed.

One interesting thing which happened was , I saw the mechanic getting the engine oil from a castrol can so I confronted him about it and told him it has to be Selenia, so he said we get the oil in drums from Italy , which we fill up in these cans, surprisingly when I asked him to show the drums he had no answer. So I went around snooping in the service area and was surprised to find.... what I found and other works are in the pictures below, too tired this time so will let the pictures do the talking:(

PS -I tried hard but just cant arrange the images i order , even thru the manage attachments option.:irked

24042011720.jpg

24042011739.jpg

24042011725.jpg

24042011710.jpg

24042011718.jpg

24042011732.jpg

24042011712.jpg

24042011722.jpg

24042011735.jpg

24042011715.jpg

24042011721.jpg

24042011714.jpg

24042011731.jpg

24042011716.jpg

24042011741.jpg
  7. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @mihirc

buddy dont go 4 skimming...skimming reduces 20% of ur braking effeciency...as far as the oil is concerned..dats one reason i didnt go for the top up..cuz i 100% knew it was castrol oil..this scenario happened with me too, long bak wen my car went in for 2nd service and they told me selenia comes in barrels from italy...i anways din buy their bullcrap and told them if they have selenia then they can pour it otherwise my complaint goes to fiat india..after 5mins they bot 4unopened cans of selenia from nowere..:D
    but in ur case ur happy to find the selenia barrel :)

TASS :thumbs down
  8. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    @mihirc - what were you surprised to find? The selenia drums?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I wanna say one thing that TASS are playing round with FIATS.
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Good work done Aaron, even i have written to the CEO awaiting reply.