1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Free Check up Summer Camp / TFI Mumbai meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by nmp, Apr 10, 2011.

1. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Baba yashik... Well said :)

Do not decide on the service based on free gifts.

Lesson learnt - Next time do not do tfi meets at the dealership ;)

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  2. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Paddle shifter - this is not about the gift and I have not even got one and I am not bothered of the gift but its the way its been handled. Chaos everywhere no greetings, no updates cars driven like mad persons, even touched at times, shouting and over all it was like I was at the fish market
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Kailashnj- Yes, I had not commented on the handling part. I just commented wrt to the comment on the "worthiness of the gift given by FIAT"!! :geek:
  4. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @paddleshifter

agree wid u dude..m too not dying for the gift part..i nways knew it was gonna be some small gift..but im toking about the discrimination done to us..i got one..shrikanth and aniket got 2 and kailash none..always had the fear of our cars gettin dinged by these pepl...it was really not well organised..my name was not there on d list whilst i registered on the site a week bak..cuming bak to big gifts they mite gift the mugs to their employees :-D i have already registered a complaint with fiat for todays scenario..
  5. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    @Fastlove
    good photos. Nice to hear that you got the mug. Every FIAT article is so precious for us. President of our FCCH club (Ramkiran) brought this mug for some 5 $ from France!!
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2011
  6. I have the same mug but the FIAT print is in white with wine colour background. I got it when i test drove the Tjet.
  7. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    I was the first to reach Fortune, Thane this morning. The guys had some 40 point list to check. In my case nothing was needed to top-up, so they finished it within 10/15 mins. I was told that the car wash is not included in the camp.

Even after repairs (8 days back) the AC is still not powerful (compared to other cars in the segment). They just noted down the complaint and asked me to take the appointment next week.

I got Fiat mug before I left. I was told the tissue paper was kept in the car, which I never found. :-D Anyways it was 'strictly Ok' experience. I was handed over the Customer feedback form which I kept it with me. ;) since 2 /3 questions were irrelevant. - Like how is the expertise of the Service advisors or how was the cleaning of cars etc etc. ;)
  8. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @nmp

car wash is also included buddy...since it was fortune u never got it...v denied washing tho..was fully exhausted standin there for more than 2hrs..
  9. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Wasan Motors

For a change, Wasan Motors did a fantastic job on service check up camp last week-end (16th/17th Apr). I now feel that its for good that I got it done last weekend at Wasan. It was very very well organised & within an hour the car was handed over to me with Works Manager personally monitoring. I again got 2 SMS's today - 1 from Tata Motors & another from Wasan Motors to come for the camp today or tomorrow.

Here are 2 pics of my 16th Apr visit to Wasan Kandivali for free check up camp:

2011-04-17_13-31-46_BB.jpg
    2011-04-17_13-32-00_BB.jpg
  10. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @kailash, even i agree with you, it was not at all organised camp!. if thats what they want to do then i might have done it by my self with more care!...nothing was done by galaxy people! lets hope FIAT INDIA looking into it! their was a one point where galaxy ppl rushing so much that the Idiot fella bang my car against ramp!!:eek::punch:irked:thumbs down....really galaxy:thumbs down!!...i hate that experience!! GALAXY should learn something from FORTUNE NERUL! it seems their approach towards FIAT cars is really great, now we all TFIans from mulund have to do something about it!!