1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Free Check up Summer Camp / TFI Mumbai meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by nmp, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Nice pictures fastlove, No meet was scheduled?
    they have taken the car inside the shed and said will take 3 hrs to do the routine Check-ups.
    Will post the review soon.
  2. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Thank you mate.

No meet here . Not many tfians in new Bombay. Sandeep is traveling and will be going to the free camp tomorrow. I just went through my paces today. I did call Aaron and also spoke to Peter when they were in galaxy,mulund.... So, a tele-meet did happen :)

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  3. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @fastlove

wt did they give u as a gift?? seems 2b a mug...v got a small pack of fresh one face wipe tissue..really pathetic..dint expect this from them(fiat) atleast...anything apart from that wud have been better...
  4. darkshooter

darkshooter Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    Agree with Ratan and Shahjahn .Yeah got a mug and two fresh one wipe tissue.

2011-04-23%2012.32.05-1.jpg
  5. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @darkshooter

lucky dudes..i guess fiat gave these mugs to all its dealers out here but it never reached us:)mad:

This is one of the reason i HATE FIAT :thumbs down
  6. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Hi

did not get any assured gifts from the dealer - Galaxy motors sucks big time as far as customer service is concerned. They way they were handling the cars and there was utter chaos there. I did not even get the car washed. All that they did on car - we check it anyways and other than the topups - nothing else was worth it.

I am really not happy with the way galaxy motors has handled the camp and I am sure aniket, aaron and shrikant would agree.
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2011
  7. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @kailash

100% agree with u bro...time to raise our voice to FIAT india regarding the exp v had at the camp..sucks big time...just look at the so called assured gift v got *fresh one tissue* not even worth 20bucks i guess :D :thumbs down
  8. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    The mug was a part of a lucky draw. The turn out at nerul was low. So, I guess we got lucky , by default :p

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  9. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    no more GALAXY FROM NOW:mad:
  10. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    A gift is a way of showing love and affection and it should not be weighed according to the price tag on it. :) :p
    All that matters is that we got something that we can add in our list of FIAT Collector's items.

Hope no one takes any offence esp Capt MacMillan (Aaron). ;)