1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Free Check up Summer Camp / TFI Mumbai meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by nmp, Apr 10, 2011.

1. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Suggestion without authority. Please don't mind.
    I feel all TFI active guys should distribute to various dealers and spend full 01/half day (as per convinience) at service center. First get ur car problems solved. meanwhile at every center if 4-5 TFI guys post the pictures of gathering, line-ups, during maintenance(if dealer permits) and educate others about TFI. (Act like a reporter) If you post photos and experince from all 4-5 dealers this will be a hot thread. Also TFI community will get more FIATians and definately for next meet in Mumbai there will be good gathering. This is the best way to meet and chitchat. And if 4-5 guys can cover first day and others on 2nd day then it will be "Sone pe suhaga"
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2011
  2. deepam

deepam

Mumbai
    & for checking of our cars will the engineers from fiat come & check our cars or regular TASS advisors do the same?
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Its the good suggestion given by NK4FIAT, any Volunteers from Mumbai / New Mumbai
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    I'm going to Wasan, Kandivali tomorrow. Is anyone visiting Wasan tomorrow for the camp? :anyone
  5. shooter

shooter

Mumbai
    I am planning to go wasan Kandivali but I am not sure what time I will go. What time are you planning to go?
  6. VahanPujari

Mumbai
    Same here. Don't know what time I could go there. Mostly it'll be 12 noon-12.30 pm
  7. deepam

deepam

Mumbai
    How cum tomorrow, the camp dates are somewhere between 24th & 26th april na?
  8. VahanPujari

Mumbai
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    All set for 23/24, at the service centre, the posts will keep on falling more on the day after the camping for sure!!!
  10. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    m going at Galaxy mulund