1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Free Check up Summer Camp / TFI Mumbai meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by nmp, Apr 10, 2011.

1. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Fiat Mumbaikars

If I remember correctly :confused:, then some time back we were thinking of TFI meet in Lavasa on 23/24th of this month. The thread went 'silent' after few postings. Our forum was also down for the upgradation. In the meanwhile I've received e-mail from Fiat India about the Free Check up Camp. Incidentally The dates for Mumbai are clashing with our proposed meet. So how about our meet at the Service Center instead of Lavasa?

BTW here is the link for the camp,
    http://fiat-india.com/freecheckupcamp.aspx
  2. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    I am game for this service center meet. Let me know where you are going and on what date and I will surely meet you there nmp.
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    It would be a great to have a meet at the service centre while performing the checkup, Do post the pictures at the centre and might get new members also in the Club
  4. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Im in for this meet...i have already registered with galaxy mulund...any of u guys registered with them??
  5. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    im in guys...pretty good idea!!;)
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
  6. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Alright guys

I've registered with Fortune, Thane. But I don't have any problem if we book it at one common place. So next question is which Place? oh and which date?
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    wow it would be a great meet, all TFIans at the summer camp
  8. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    How about all meeting at the Galaxy Motors Mulund as they a very big parking lot and we can click some pictures too.
  9. deepam

deepam

Mumbai
    But actually for meeting at camps i think it would not be possible for everyone as we members come from all differents parts of mumbai. So gathering all of them at one place would be difficult as generally one would prefer to go to their nearest service station or either their regular ones with whom they have become familiar. And in this meet we would not be able to have fun as we would have in someother place where we go specially for the meet & to have fun. Here everyone will be busy with their cars & problems, so i think it could not get much of response.
    Than too if everyone is ready than we shall go for it.

& if it is camp visit than i think the members cant come with their family & friends where as on outing everyone can go together too.
  10. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    guys here is easy solution! ppl who can make it to galaxy motors mulund...pull over! DATS ALL!!...i can imagine at least 7/8 guys from TFI must b able to cum at galaxy! :D