1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Floor mats,Door sills,Mudguards.Need comparison between OEM, absolute aftemarket

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by brandnewpunter, Oct 25, 2012.

1. addy

addy Amatore

Bangalore
    How much are they charging for the mats Naveen?
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I saw this mat in 3M HSR layout too. It looks very similar to the artificial turf mats that one finds in most coporate office door steps. It is quite effective, yes, but I felt was way too pricey. I am planning on checking the price of the door mat material elsewhere, do the same experiments (sand and water) on that and then take a call :D

I was quoted ~ 4K for the T-Jet

Rajan
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
    2 people like this.
  3. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    I was quoted 4k for punto as well.

Patchboy, yes i did some research on it and its the same used in most of the corporate offices and it is from 3M. They are all the same. I lifted the mat just outside my office to check it and the cleaning people were staring at me :-D

eMahendra - 3M NOMAD LOOP

Check the above link. you can buy it online as well. 4ftx3ft costs 1200 rs. Comes to 100rs per sqft. So shall we go for a DIY? what say patchboy? ;)
  4. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks for the details! Can you share the contact details of the person at Prerana?
  5. addy

addy Amatore

Bangalore
    Just call this number (08040011111) and ask them to connect to someone in accessories and they will transfer your call. This is how I got through. I don't know the name of anyone there. The number is of Prerana Motors, Lalbagh road.
  6. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks addy for the info! Spoke to them. If time permits planning to go in the noon itself :clap Prerana Lalbagh is close by to my office (UB City) :up
    1 person likes this.
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Yes. It is the same thing. eMahendra seems to have low / medium / standard / heavy duty - all priced @ Rs. 1200 for 3'x4'. They also have cushion, priced @ Rs. 2300 for 3'x4'. Would love to find out if we can see samples.

DIY - yes sir, any day. But you want to drive from Chennai for that? Or were you suggesting that we each do our own DIY? :D

Rajan
  8. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    I guess low duty is suitable as a car mat. I was suggesting we do a DIY on our own at chennai and bangalore respectively :p
    I would bug you to make me a tablet mount if we meet, so stay away :D

Nomad Loop (1).jpg
  9. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  10. sidindica

sidindica

-
    I have still not added any mudflaps in my car and nor will either. Why? My personal taste does not like them.