1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FIRST FREE MONSOON CHECK-UP CAMP

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by nitinkumardba, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Didn't they ask how you got to know about this? ::D
  2. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Ya Ravi my friend did. ASA when you updated the photo of umbrella I called him & told to keep one for me. He had no idea about this(currently working as SA for TATA cars) & enquired his Manager, then he came to knw.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    After Fiat, now Concorde also sent one email for the monsoon check-up.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I too received this e-mail from Concorde Motors yesterday.
  5. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    So I went for the monsoon check up this morning on the last day of their campaign , heres my experience :

-security guard salutes and says GOOD-MORNING SIR - +1
    -I enter the gate another security guard asks me if its service or something else and I reply , Monsoon checkup and he smiles and asks me to line up my car , very polite once again - +1
    -walk up to the SA and she is busy making job cards and she asks which car , i reply punto and they arrange for another guy to attend to my car immediately , boy am I impressed - +1
    -the guy takes down all my complaints and says by 12 I shall have your car ready and then he remembers he had to greet me and he apologizes and says GOOD-MORNING ( ahem ! ahem ! ) , I said its 9 , it cant take 3 hours for the check up and fixing minor things , he says don't worry sir 12 is max I will have this done on priority and keeps his word - +1
    -by the time I walk up to the waiting room I could already see my car being mounted on the hydraulic stands .. yippeee - +1
    -My car is ready by 10 30 and then someone drives by in my car and I inquired , now what , he says its a complimentary body wash , just from the outside , i asked him again , this time a lil stunned , COMPLIMENTARY ??????and he says yes and gets a smile on my face again - +1
    -billing done by 11 car ready in the parking lot , total bill Rs 11 for the right indicator bulb .- +1(delivered before the committed time )
    -walks up to the car with me and it was raining , asks me to walk back and I ask why and he says let me get an umbrella for you sir , you'll get wet in the rain , for a minute I was happy that they were gonna give me the free FIAT umbrella but he had a normal black one in his hand and I was a lil disappointed but then atleast he walked me to the car under an umbrella - +1 again (and he chose to get wet and made sure I was covered by the umbrella all the time .. ahem ahem )+1+1+1
    -car wash isnt that great but them whoz complaining , it was gonna get dirty anyway on the way back home
    -he gives me a survey card and says sir you'll get calls from FIAT for the next three days asking about your experience , please let me know if your experience in any department was less than a 10 and we'll get it done again to make sure you don't have to score us below 10 , ahem ! I give them ten in everything
    -He says , sir my name is Javed , I guess i forgot to introduce myself , next time you come and you're in a hurry gimme a call 30 minutes before reaching here and we'll attend to you on a priority , although only 10% of that statement might hold true but I was happy that they were making an effort , a 100 times better than PANDIT guys (morons )
    -he said the left door lock is having a lil problem which I didn't know until he showed me and he said next time you come we'll get it replaced for free under warranty ,, woohooo awesome +1
    -the only thing I wasn't happy about was , I asked them about the price of the fog lamp assembly and the installation charges and no one had a clue , he said he'll find out and let me know , hope he does .

Anyway , I didn't the free umbrella but my experience was A1 . I came back happy .. anyone else who went for a monsoon check ?
  6. rameshjoshi

rameshjoshi Amatore

Pune
    I was supposed to go today but was feeling to lazy to go there are wait for 4 hours (that's what BUB told me). Today being the last day, I assume I missed the checkup this time.
  7. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Another very good experience & the owner comes out of TASS all smiling. Excellent.

Fiat - Pls do this consistently across - to each & every customer & there would be no stopping. You've 2 strong products.
  8. Do you guys get regular emails from Fiat regarding checkup's etc. ? Ever since I got my Punto last month, I haven't got a single email from Fiat though I remember giving them the id when I got the feedback call.
  9. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    I went to Bharti this saturday for the check-up. Here's my experience:

1. Went around 8:30 as scheduled and the lone SA was present. It was raining heavily here in Mumbai, he offered me a spare umbrella (not the gift :() and we go and check the car.
    2. I tell him the minor squeaking noise coming from the dashboard (a problem that Grandeur and I have faced earlier) which has reoccured incidently. He tells me they will have to remove the dashboard and hence will give the car by Monday ::OO . I tell him thats not possible to leave the car over the weekend. He says its your choice as it takes that much time. I go and speak to their GM regarding this and he says it just takes an hour or so.
    3. He tells me there are a whole lot of cars lined up and so will give me the car by around 3 PM and would call me beforehand, well...
    4. The job card is prepared and I come back home, waiting for his call. Wait till 3 pm and try calling his number. Not reachable. Call up the GM, not picking up his calls. I desperately try their landline and after a lot of line busy attempts, get through. He says the car is ready and I can come and pick it up.
    5. I reach around 3:45. Made to wait for another hour or so, since Tata's Seibel system is down according to Bharti(shucks!!)
    6. Car is washed as promised.

Drive back home, well.. the lone point of the car squeaking noise is very much there.

Overall, a bad experience. Since my last visit there, they have a whole lot of cars lined up and very few SA personnel.

I don't think I would want to leave my car there for my second service, let's see. A good SA who was there earlier has quit and its not exactly a great place to go now. I found another gentleman waiting for his Punto as well. These guys had screwed up his rear wiper saying it fell off by itself.

I guess Fortune Powai beckons for the 2nd service.

Vroom
  10. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Thanks Naveen for info on Bharati. I was contemplating & assuming that it should be good being new in the market. Now its clear - Its Fortune-Powai or Wasan-Kandivali for me.