1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FIRST FREE MONSOON CHECK-UP CAMP

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by nitinkumardba, Jun 27, 2010.

1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Yeah, I visited last Saturday & updated the experience & umbrella pics on my ownership thread
    viewtopic.php?f=47&t=28&start=70
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Oh yes, i read that, and thats why i demanded Umbrella ;-).
  3. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Fiat First - Monsoon camp - adv is coming on FM also in Bangalore.
  4. Where in Chennai, did you go 4the check up - Bnzjon?

I went for the checkup today morning at Concorde/Ambathur. Reached ther at 9 (I had called yesterday to confirm my visit) and was out from there around 10:45.Some top up of coolant and wiper fluid was needed; nothing else. I insisted on the pollen filter cleaning to raise the effectiveness of AC; on my return drive I didnt find much difference as such ( will comeback here if I notice in course of time). The mechanic told they had removed the B&M box inside the glov box and tuk the mesh out and got it cleaned.
    No exterior washing/cleaning offered !

Unfortunately, no complimentary umbrella 4 me!. :irked I asked for the same, and was (un)pleasantly surprised that the guy was not aware of any such gift being given during the camp. He told he had checked with another person next level over there (Siva?) too, and he was not aware of that aswell. :confused
  5. VahanPujari

Mumbai
    Yeah. It seems these umbrella's are recently sent to TASC's & are meant to be given selectively. Remember TFI Delhi meet? They went to a service station & only 1 member got this umbrella out of a group of 4-5. They rolled chits with names & picked 1 who got the umbrella.
  6. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes Fiat has sent very less (20 for 700 in concorde dairy circle). But they should have a standard method (like chit etc.).
    In my case, I directly went to service manager and asked. He told he has very few, I told, ok, give one to me. ::D (Then Thanks).
  7. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    I visited Fortune, Thane on 14th Morning for the Monsoon Check-up. One thing I realised that it may take years for TASC to get professional. Not a single guy there was aware what is going on. I was getting different answers from different guys for my simple queries. I was surprised 'to know' from them that there is no upgradation of ECU, and was 'assured' that I will be informed if they hear from Fiat about the same. :confused
    One of the guy was saying car wash is not included in the monsoon check-up, but other one was asking me to wait untill he catch hold of the guy who washes the cars. Off course I got it done finally. ::D
    Though not everything was bad about the Servicing. :mrgreen:
    There was some rattling in one of the wiper. They promptly changed the pair of wipers, under warranty off course. ::V

8. I too went to Concorde Ambattur. Just topping up of coolant and fluids were done. I wanted the ECU to be retuned as is being done in other TASS for cooling effectiveness but they said their laptop is conked off and moreover the latest software is yet to be updated. I had reported this to Mangesh and his reply was that every TASS is supposed to maintain 2 laptops, one updated with Linea & other updated with Punto softwares. Each laptop will also be backup for each other. Concorde Chennai has one laptop for FIAT & TATA cars !

I got the washing done and interior cleaned. Wonder why this is not part of the camp. Anyways, i got it done using my influence with the staff over there.

Siva (Sivakumar) is the CRM. I Checked with his boss (Sairaj - centre manager) & he said "no stock saar ". Contradictory versions !

I observed this during the free checkup camp as well. The tissue box was offered only to customers who "demanded" it.
  9. VahanPujari

Mumbai
    Strange. Very Strange.
    All these are the traits I experienced typically at Wasan earlier. Fortune, Powai was much more professional. Now, my latest experience at Wasan is just superb ( http://teamfiat.co.in/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=28&start=70 ).

Forget service camps, when I go to Wasan even for a very minor 1 hour job, the car goes to wash by default. Their interior cleaning is the top-notch. I would give 10 out of 10 to Wasan for Wash & interior cleaning. At times, I ask them not to wash when I'm in hurry & do not want to wait for wash. Even at Fortune, when I went there 2-3 times (including 2nd service), the car was washed.
    Thats the best part of Tata-Fiat. Not many manufacturers replace such (& sometimes even important) parts under warranty without making you sweat.
  10. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    I di visit Dairycircle TASS on satuarday.

Replaced the reverse light. Cost 739/- no fitting charge :clap

My SA said No check-up was required as my 3k service was done last month. but still got the Umbrella :lol: