1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FIRST FREE MONSOON CHECK-UP CAMP

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by nitinkumardba, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Same answer for me...

I personally visited Wasan Chembur this tuesday and he said to drop in ne time and we would take care...

Am always happy with Wasan though but there are things which he can improve though.. :)
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I am going tomorrow, 13-July, morning 9.30 to Concorde, Dairy Circle for check-up.
    :anyone
  3. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

I am getting it done along with first service.
  4. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I went to Concorde today, they finished the check-up in 30 mins. Only top-up was brake fluid (free).
    Got hold of Fiat Umbrella. Actually Fiat has given very limited number of Umbrella to service centers. So you need ask, they would give if they have.
  5. neoonwheels

neoonwheels Amatore

Pune
    Had been to BUB for under body coat. They did the monsoon check up as well and fixed my fog lamp problem. The fuse was the culprit. Everything is sorted out as of now. For 3M under body coat, I am charged 2800/- including 5 years warranty.
  6. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Are they giving umbrella's for free alongwith the monsoon check up camp?
  7. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Oh yes, absolutely free. But since they have limited number, you need to request or do something to get it.
    For me, i asked, they got surprised (I keep giving them surprises). Then he told Fiat has given only limited number so they are not dislcosing it and giving it randomly.
  8. I dint get the umbrella !!!! No stock !!!!
  9. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  10. I am heading to Bharti Automobiles @Jogeshwari tomorrow morning for the Monsoon camp. :anyone planning to join me please PM me.