1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by nitinkumardba, Jun 27, 2010.

1. I got my car for WASAN , the worst part is they are not bothered
    They will butter you enough when was a need , their entire setup is just like a RURAL BANK
    (EVen Bank of Maharashtra has got decent SET-UP)

EVen i know people there but i dont want to remember them anymore.
    There are so many negatives about them that i dont find anything positives with their approach
    in auto industry.

The only reason i got my car from them was the color and availability for the car.
    Everything boils down to after sales support ...which is close to unthinkable with them

I have been to fortune for first service and i shook hands with the CEO(Mr.Sanjay)
    there and gotta tell you they were WARM & HELPFUL all the way ...the entire team with the
    Mr.R MENON(SA) , KISHORE(ASA) , VITTAL (CSA) and Co are eager to know and assist people.
    I went there all by myself and when i took off i had a SMILE on my FACE ...Thats how good they work !!!

"I still regret my choice with WASAN"

2. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Count me into that list as well buddy. They are pathetic to say the least. Hindsight, I should have bought my car from Fortune.

3. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    hahaha... guys i know they dont treat the customers dat well but i am different in all ways for Mr. Wasan:)
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    There was an ad in TOI bangalore today, Yuvraj and Femina Miss India, went to some Bharti service center for free monsoon check-up.
  5. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

I'm in need of a part (shall cover it later) which arisen today.

For another issue I've been interacting with Fortune Powai. So, I called & got connected to store. Checked, the part is not available & since they've yet not shifted to new premises & still operating from make-shift one, they can't order.

Called Wasan & spoke to Works Manager. Asked him 2 things -

1. I wanna come there for monsson camp on this Sat or next Sat. Can I just drop in or need to take appointments? He said no need of appointment, drop in & we'll take care of it.[/*:m:3e53emb6]
    2. Is the part I want available - He checked & said yes. I said no, you checked for black color part, I'm asking for Silver color one for my Linea E Pack. Again he checked, its available. [/*:m:3e53emb6]
    To me, Wasan is always kind of - always there in case of need when nowhere else to turn to :mrgreen:
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    So you are visiting this saturday for monsoon check-ups? Please keep us posted.
    My 2nd free service is due in Aug, so thinking to go or not for this camp.
  7. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Maybe after 15 th july . At Rama Motors Okhla .
    Any other Delhities there ????
  8. shooter

I called up Bharati today for the Monsoon Checkup camp & the person on the phone told me they dont have any appointment till next Friday. I was completely taken off by this. I dont understand whether the check up is for FIAT & TATA both or just FIAT.

Any updates on Fortune Powai? Seems like Wasan Kandivali is the only Option.
  9. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Not Fortune Powai, But I checked up at Fortune Thane though. They are booked upto Monday. So asked me to come after Tuesday only. Arvind what is your plan?
  10. how about coming Saturday? If you want to do today we can try Galaxy @ Mulund. They are new so mostly they have capacity.