1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FIRST FREE MONSOON CHECK-UP CAMP

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by nitinkumardba, Jun 27, 2010.

1. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Sandeep, did you visit Fortune? What's the deal here? Just drive into the dealership and they do the check up if you registered online for it?
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Its always ok to drop in anytime :mrgreen: Anyways, there is no meaning of any registration, I guess as there is no confirmation, no call back, nothing. Today gone due to rains, maybe next saturday, lets see. I also wanna see Bharati setup.
  3. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    VP i spoke to Gonsalves from Bharti this morning.. he said you need to have an appointment for the monsoon camp and also said that they are booked till next sat... not sure how far he was true...
  4. VahanPujari

Mumbai
    ha ha ha...that guy seems to have lost his mind. Full till next sat? Where has he got so many cars from? Is it Fiat monsoon camp or Tata cars are also included :confused :wink: ?
    I'll call Bharati on Monday & lets see. If they respond like this, its ta ta bye bye to Bharati. Wasan Kandivali is always open even on Sunday :mrgreen: Unfortunately Fortune Powai is out because of shifting in process to new premises.
    Bharati being new service station, was calling customers to invite for service sometime back, thats what I heard.
  5. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Even i was stunned with his reply this morning.. i was like the other day when i was thr hardly there were 2-3 cars at the service bay and all of a sudden full thill next sat is stupidity... lemme know once u speak to bharti on monday and then shall decide
  6. Guys ... thats the common Q i asked mr.Vittal almost like 5 weeks back
    and to get the clutch pedal checked and lubricated as the clutch spring was Squeaking off.
    Vittal told me they cant take any more cars due to lack of space and their infrastructural movement
    is still in progress.

But told me if theres any body work and paint job ...it can be taken to Vikhroli(w) warehouse on the lbs marg rd
    Orelse ...Approach FOrtune in Nerul .

I havent given it a big thought but i have problems that needs fix , so should be
    going soon .. What do you guys think about Fortune Nerul... ? Amit knows them better ..right?

I am AGAINST WASAN!!!

TND
  7. VahanPujari

Mumbai
    They are working currently in a temporary/ makeshift premises of their Tata Commercial vehicles. Its advisable not to visit Fortune Powai till they shift to new premises as in this makeshift premises, lots of trucks come & go. Every 2 minutes they've to take some cars out & then in again.
  8. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Fortune is good as per Grandeur and Amit's reviews.. Even am eager to get there once..
    Well as VP stated they are yet to start their routine at the powai front...

BTW TORQUEY, why are u against Wasan.. :mrgreen:

Well i know him well so i cant be against him though but yea the customer satisfaction level is not upto the mark when ur at wasan..

But i get my things going there cos i know ppl there :dance
  9. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    Anybody here already done the Monsoon check-up?? Is this being conducted by the dealer's tech folks or are Fiat engineers going to be around?
    Andy, when do we go?

Vroom