1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FIRST FREE MONSOON CHECK-UP CAMP

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by nitinkumardba, Jun 27, 2010.

1. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    TAFEE ACESS (Fiat Distributor Coimbatore) called me on his own for the Monsoon Free Check Up Camp & I was given dates for the same. I opted for Saturday 5th July 2010.
  2. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    FIAT FIRST FREE MONSOON CHECK-UP CAMP opted for Saturday 3rd July 2010, not 5th as in my previous post.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    May be you are first amongst us, please keep us updated.
  4. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    My plan to take my beauty to Monsoon Check up this week is on hold - at least for few days - till I get out of the bed. Yes.. this morning my bike skidded on the wet road. Luckily there was no big vehicle close behind me. And no - I was not speeding up or in any hurry was just going at 35-40km/h. My knees have taken the impact and I'm temperorily disabled. :hit
  5. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    @Arvind

Buddy I tried to send a PM to you but failed to sent. Will try later on.
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thats bad,.
    Get well soon..
  7. Thats bad dude, I hope its not a major injury and you will recuperate quickly. Take care buddy

PS. I did receive your PM, have replied you back.
  8. Well i am planning to pay a visit , hopefully this should be good experience
  9. @ Sandeep : I hope not too late to ping you on this ...
    I need to report a case to FIAT about WASAN motors Chembur & need to discuss
    Was thinking to visit the FORTUNE Guys & discuss things there this SATURDAY 2nd July ..
    theres a possible TYRE upsizing + Alloy Fitment which was keeping me busy for the last 20 days or so ...

Hope you could get back to me ... on this

Regards
    TND
  10. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    VP lemme know when on sat.. i might drop in too... BTW ive registered for wasan chembur i hope its okie if i drop in at bharti without registering what say???