1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FIRST FREE MONSOON CHECK-UP CAMP

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by nitinkumardba, Jun 27, 2010.

1. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    I think Fiat will offer these according to the seasons !!. I appreciate these earnest moves of FIAT, but would appreciate more if they take care of the individuals immediately who run pillar to post sometimes with some problem issues, similar to some of our members who were very disappointed with their experience at some TASC. Such customers should be tracked down at the earliest and assuaged by FIAT officials as these are very early days with the PUNTO. Fiat should realize that the PUNTO sell more on word of mouth and on road presence rather than FIATs marketing or Ads

If FIAT has done a solution for a problem, then they should call the customers who have the problem component and ensure they are rectified FOC at the earliest instead of trying to mask the complaint or pushing it off for another day.

Sometimes I suspect that FIAT accumulates solutions and to implement them calls the cars over in the guise of service camp. I cold be wrong but the possibility is there. May be to replace the door beading's which could possibly leak...etc

Abdul
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Absolutely. I was looking for Fortune Powai to register there. But couldn't find it in the list. It has shifted to a temp premises which is Tata Commercial Vehicle workshop. But its new Tata-Fiat Showroom & workshop was to get operational in May. What happened ?
  3. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mumbai guys when r u planning to go to the TASS for the camp??? Am fine for next sat...Ne TASS is fine for me... Let me know
  4. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Anyone on this forum is from Thane? Lets decide a week-end date and meet at the Service Center.
  5. I am from Thane. When do you plan to take your beauty for this check-up?
  6. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Anyone around Navi Mumbai for Fortune, Nerul???
  7. As suggested by Andy in another thread, why not have a mini meet come Monsoon Check up Camp. Lets pre-decide a Service center and date and lets drive for the Check-up Camp. :anyone interested
  8. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Am thinking about trying Bharati this time. :anyone
  9. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    @Arishi
    Is it Fortune Thane you are planning?
    Balaji is near to my home I bought it from Fortune and is comfortable with Sales/Maint guys there. Keep me informed.
  10. NMP any service center is fine with me, I bought mine from Balaji, but all the servicing done from Fortune Powai or Galaxy Mulund.

Qaid, ANiket are aslo from Thane, we can check with them also.