1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FIRST FREE MONSOON CHECK-UP CAMP

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by nitinkumardba, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think Bharati is happy to service Yuvraj and Femina beauties only, for normal customer, normal service.
  2. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    Agreed VP. Unfortunately, I don't think the Fortune Powai guys are ready yet after their shift to Marol. The gentleman that I mentioned was directed to Bharti for the monsoon check-up by the Fortune Powai guys itself. Apparently, he's been very happy with the Fortune Powai guys so far.

Thanks,
    Naveen
  3. +1 to this, I have been to Bharti for the Monsoon Camp on 15th July. The experience was pathetic. For me Fortune Powai has been the best experience till now. Just hoping they are back in business soon (till the time there new premises is getting ready they are directing everyone to Bharti or other Fortunes)

4. Now thats pathetic! But my case is Even Worse !!!!

I can load it up in a row the worst 3 places where my FAIT SUFFERED

1. FORTUNE THANE ...(A FRUSTRATING EXperience , monsoon checkup after being redirected by folks @ fortune Powai)

2. BHARTI JOGESHWARI (New to the car scene , but highly unprofessional)

3. WASAN CHEMBUR ...( An Unholy place )

Beware of them

TND
  5. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys i missed it... Infact i was abt to go with Vroom on sat to Bharti but could get appt and hence went to wasan chembur for which they stated to me that they can deliver my car at 6:30pm evening.. I had to get back to work at 1pm and these guys were driving me crazy.. I simply blasted the wasan guys and left stating that i would tk care later...
  6. MONSOON CHECKUP - FORTUNE THANE

The place was still open ... @ Fortune Powai
    and i was only told to go to Fortune Thane by Fortune Powai because of the simple reason
    that powai guys didnt have the space, infrastructure nor those hydraulic lifters made compulsory
    for these checkups (15 item in the list)& also to water wash the car.(which was communicated by the ASA,powai)

But they (F.powai) were perdy 'ok' to take the car in for servicing (I wanted to restore the monogram)
    and had clutch issues which is why it was like killing 2 birds with one stone @ THANE

However its a FACT ,that those MORONS in THANE proved me wrong and washed their hands off

(usual excuse given was too much load , power issues , less man power in terms of mechanics not being avail)

I also got hold of the only SA over the phone (who was never to be seen - excuse - BUSY in MEETING) ,
    blasted him on phone but he too shruged off & then came out the Works manager(Mr.PARAB) this moron was a PRUDE!!!

I was Bang in front of him while he BABBLED & there was still no eye contact made & clearly was throwing his
    Attitude all over on the poor chap who was dealing with my HEAT and TEMPER and mediating with him

Likewise...
    The convo was in Marathi from PARAB which little did i follow

"CHECKUP KARU AANI NANTHAR AAPAN TYALA PUNHA BOLU "

"Do only checkup , call him again later "

I was furious in my head but was convinced this place was hostile & didnt not push them any more

Monsoon Checkup Version in 35 mins

1. on fella got in the car , took the car in to one passage & toed her backout in - 10 mins
    2. Again parked in an incline towards the 2nd passage @ the mouth of their car shed - 12 mins
    3. one fella popped up the hood and was trying to check for something - 10 mins
    4. the hand brake released & car was brought at the exit gate - 3 mins

Car was not washed , nor vacuumed , i could not see anything that went right for my PUNTO here

It was Just time and fuel wastage

Its just a shame why FIAT has appointed such places to authorize these service points
    If the system is not right ... Then someone should change the SYSTEM ...I am still
    sure FIAT will still suffer if it does not take matters seriously under a TATA TAG

OVERALL A POOR SHOW!!!
  7. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I fail to understand why are we not treated as premium customers when we walk up to the tss wid the fiat cars... V r treated equally like da same cab drivers who get their indica's there...
  8. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    FREE CHECK-UP CAMP...Back again

Hi TFIans,

Think Free checkup camp is BACK :clap

Y'day got a call from Concorde (Dairy circle) for a Free checkup camp on Sunday 24th Oct. Got appointment @ 10.00am

Has anyone got the call for the same......?
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    No I have not got any call. Is it from Fiat or Concorde?
  10. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Dont know exactly if its from FIAT but the person who call was from Concorde.

Couldnt get more details as My wife attended the call while i was driving.