1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FIRST FREE MONSOON CHECK-UP CAMP

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by nitinkumardba, Jun 27, 2010.

1. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Guys, Lets take your beauty for a check-up.

Camp Schedule

North Region 5th July – 31st July
    East Region 28th June – 31st July
    South Region 28th June – 31st July
    West Region 28th June – 31st July

I think its better if we decide a specific date and place for our group on the basis on city. We can represent our group to Fiat's top management also this will give a chance for a TFI meet.
  2. Ranjan

Ranjan Novizio

Navsari, Gujarat
    I will try and go to the camp most probably on 10th July at Autopoint Surat. Any Lineans out there in this region???
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    My son will take my Fiat Linea to the Fiat First Free Monsoon Check-up Camp at Concorde Motors, Mysore Road, Bangalore, during any one of these days as I do not want my Fiat Linea to miss any check-up organised by Fiat.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Just now I checked my email inbox. I have received an email from Fiat First informing me of the details of monsoon check-up camp.
  5. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    Pune guys ... when do we meet up ... it'll be a good place to gather more members
  6. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Even I got the email, great, first it was Summer, now its Monsoon check.
  8. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

What happened to Delhi guys, I never found them so silent by any chance....

Looks like we need to do something... chai samosa from my side....
  9. cartoos

cartoos

New Delhi
    Hello all, I too received a mail today regarding Monsoon check-up camp but before that received a phone call from my Tass ABS motor for free check-up and that too at my place, so I don't need to go anywhere, he wanted to visit within an hour but due to some work I told him to come on Friday, on which he accepted.
    The free check is for Filters, oils, wash and wipers and any rust and among other things.
  10. I also got an email. The interesting thing is the list doesn't contain Fortune Powai. Are Fortune Powai off from FIAT service because of space constraint?