1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat First - Free camp

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Grandeur, Feb 12, 2010.

1. sajuu02

sajuu02 Timido

Cochin
    Service Camp

There is a free Service Camp in all fiat Service centers on 29-04-2011 and 30-04-2011.
    It includes the top up of fluids... Low maintenance cost.. etc

Mods Note - Threads merged.
    Please search before creating new thread.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2011
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    It seems FIAT is not intimating the TASS about the free camp. Even I had registered for the camp which is to be held this FRI & Sat, I have not received any confirmation call yet. Even the people at TASS is not aware about this. Whom should I get in touch in this regard ? Fiat or TASS ? . Is it that TASS doesn't want to encourage this or FIAT is not promoting this ?
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    All TASS are aware of this. I am surprised that your service center is not giving you correct information.

You must call to Fiat helpline and request for camp details.

I can see 2 centers in Trivandrum for camp.

camp.JPG
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Concorde Motors, Mysore Road, Bangalore, just now called me for confirmation. I said, my Linea would come there on Friday [29 April 2011] at 9:30 am.
  5. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    J Ravi: Carry your car wash shampoo, hand it over to guy washing the car and it would glitter :D
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    No, Viny. The washing guys are always on their toes to complete their job asap. I shall give my Linea another supplementary wash with polishing the next weekend!;)
  7. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    You are right Ravi ...myself registered with Kulathunkal motors and our fellow Tfian Royj registered with Mohandas. We both haven't got any confirmation . I should be calling Fiat Helpline.
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    I carried shampoo, wax, dashboard polish, tyre polish and what not, and both the washing guy and the clean up and polishing team did a good job, the waxed the car for free of cost :D Thats what I liked about entire process, otherwise there was not much done to my car by those techs
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    So you are going to mysore road for camp?
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Ravi: Since the first call came from Concorde Motors, Mysore Road, I may go there.