1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat First - Free camp

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Grandeur, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

After an hectic weekend...I could finally make it to Fiat Summer Camp. Though I had no major things to report to the service engineer but I make sure to ask them to top-up all required fluid in my car.

Yesterday's count at Fortune Nerul was 37 and today's count was around 13 at 12:30 hrs. Here's some Pictures taken at camp along with some Free guddies given by Fiat India to all participants at Summer camp.

DSCN2127.jpg
    DSCN2132.jpg

DSCN2135.jpg

DSCN2136.jpg

I'm loving it... ;)
    DSCN2138.jpg
    From left: Nagendra (Fiat Service Advicer, ofcourse me in the Middle ;) and Amit Varhade, CRM - Fortune Nerul).
    DSCN2142.jpg

DSCN2144.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    ^^ Grandeur, looks like you got the gift pack for entire teamfiat guys :p
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    My experience of summer camp at Goa:

1.Registered on Fiat website long back. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    2. Called the contact person, whose name is provided in the fiat website, two days before and he doesn't know any idea about the camp.<o:p></o:p>
    3. Called customer care on the same day and they asked me to take the vehicle on the scheduled dates<o:p></o:p>
    3. On the first day of camp just called service station and they told there is no camp.<o:p></o:p>
    4. Called fiat customer care and reported the issue. They told they will forward the issue to concerned authorities. Also reported online using the feedback option.<o:p></o:p>
    5. Today was the second day(last day) and no phone calls and no mails but only received a auto generated mail saying "Thank you for your valuable feedback. We shall address your query at the earliest"<o:p></o:p>
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2011
  4. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    @Grandeur
    Good photosession. Nice to see ur red beauty after long time. First photo of mug with box.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Nice Pictures sandeep,
  6. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Nice pictures Sandeep - also I know one thing for sure - next time I will go to the nerul dealer rather than the Galaxy motors. Galaxy motors is not somewhere I will visit again. By the way they also applied the tyre foam on your car - on our car there was nothing like that done. Hahaha call that double standards of the dealers
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Bangalore

So who all are going on this weekend for the camp?
    I am planning to go to Concorde, Dairy Circle.

Today, the FM (94.3) was advertising about this camp.:clap
  8. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I plan to attend at Concorde, Diary Circle.
  9. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    icudnt make it this time..:-(
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    My Linea badly requires a wash [hope, they would do] and topping up of engine oil/coolant. I plan to drive in with my Linea to Concorde Motors, Dairy Circle, on Friday [29 April 2011] by 9:30 am.