1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat First - Free camp

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Grandeur, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Viny

Viny Esperto

even i did register, but no calls or email from anyone :(
  2. deepam

Thans kailash, i dint knew that it was there. Now ill catch it out there.
  3. marvin patrick gray

marvin patrick gray Amatore

Even i am going to Goldrush on Apr 16th. Which one are you going to ?
  4. Most probably SRM since it is close to my house.
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Summer Camp by Fiat: Reporting from Chandigarh

FIAT Service camp was held at Joshi Autozone in Chandigarh. It was a wonderful experience to be there. Met TFIans Vijay_khasa and drmanraj there as well.

our cars were washed, inspected while we were called to the tambola game being held in the customer lounge. We 3 couldn't get any of the sponsored prize. Snacks were offered after that.

The Fiat representative was one Mr Anant Lavand from TATA Motors Pune annd it was nice to talk to him. He listened to us patiently while Manraj put forth a few queries regarding Marketing.

We had a chat with a few other Fiat owners to whom we spread the word about this forum. Finally, the job card was closed at 2:40pm and we were presented a few gifts.

Gifts included 2 Fiat tissue boxes :dance and a TATA motors calender.

I'm so happy to attend this summer camp mainly because i got a rare Fiat collectible (tissue boxes) which aren't available anywhere otherwise. I am not going to use them. ;)

2011-04-17 17.02.25.jpg

2011-04-17 16.59.00.jpg

2011-04-17 17.04.08.jpg

2011-04-17 10.38.23.jpg

2011-04-17 12.26.42.jpg
  6. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Short but very nice report of the Free service camp. Its pleasure to hear about Tambola. FIAT is really trying hadr and in innovative way to raise the brand value. Such kind of gesture from FIAT always gives us special feeling about owning a FIAT.
    And icing on cake is the photos. It is always treat to see more n more FIATs gathering.
    @all TFI guys .Plz post more n more reports of camps at various cities. I'l also try to post at Hyd.
  7. paddleshifter,
    nice report. i ve couple of queries..
    1- was there any seperate queue for fiat vehicles which came 4 service camp or u were along with tata vehicles that came 4 sevicing....???
    2- were the interior also cleaned up or it was external washing only...???
    i went yesterday at hind motors mohali and the exp was pathetic....:( :(
  8. PaddleShifter

Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Vivek- Joshi had closed routine service today and there wasn't any TATA car at all. There were, i guess, close to at least 50 cars that were attended to by 3pm. So, washing standards were below par but how much should i expect with so many cars in que?
    did u get any collectible item as gift?
    other tfi members from chandigarh are never interested in meeting. there were just 3 of us from this forum.
    Next time we'll all tdy to make it to the same place together, if possible.
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2011
  9. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Yashik - Nice report. That Tissue Box looks cute. I also went to Wasan Motors, Kandivali today for free service camp (got 2 SMS from them on Friday). Later found out that they've clubbed Tata & Fiat service camp together. Fiat's scheduled service camp in Mumbai is on next week end (23rd/24th Apr). More details on the camp here -->> http://www.teamfiat.co.in/forum/sho...IRE-Emotion-Pack&p=42494&viewfull=1#post42494
  10. PaddleShifter

Grande Punto 1.3
    I read your report in your thread. Nice. :up
    In Delhi NCR region,? they gave Linea scale model as gift and the main objective really was to go there just because of the collectible item they give as gift.
    now i have 3 Fiat scale models, 1 Fiat calender, and 2 Fiat tissue boxes. :razz:
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2011