1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat First - Free camp

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Grandeur, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    i have registered for 23rd , pandit auto pune. lets have a mini team-fiat meet on the camp day;)
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Sure why not
  3. marvin patrick gray

marvin patrick gray Amatore

Lucknow
    @vivek_lko :- are you from lucknow ? if yes then the camp is scheduled at goldrush this sat and sunday. you can contact them and register or register at the website.
  4. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    I have registered with Pandit Auto Akrudi i believe.. I am driving from Jaipur and hence this free checkup is badly needed.. and its a good idea to do a mini fiat meet.. can Pune team PM me with your mobile number pls?
    It will be an unique experience for me... An truly integrated TFI meet :)
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I have registered with Pandit Auto, Tilak Road, Pune. Akurdi SC is too far from Pune & I dont have any Idea that how many TFI Member are there from PCMC or how many are rigistered with Akurdi SC. Cubbie if you register with Pandit Auto, Tilak Road you can meet most of the TFI members. As of now as per my observation we have four TFI member registered with Tilak Road SC. Italia-Linea, grayhound, KedarBendre & GautamKhadase. May be Amogh will coming to Tilak Road SC as he stays very near to that SC.
  6. deepam

deepam

Mumbai
    FIAT check up camp.

Has anyone went thruough this ad of free camp. I saw a ad that FIAT is conducting free checkup capmps in this month.
    So anyone with details please post.
  7. Puntom

Puntom Amatore

Bengaluru
    I have registered for it through their website.
    After I registered, It said that I'll be getting a call regarding the same.
    Waiting for the same.

Its being done state wise.
    We have to register here: http://fiat-india.com/freecheckupcamp.aspx
  8. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    There is already a thread on this topic in the meets section. You might want to check that out there Deepam.

Mods - kindly merge this thread with the thread in the meets section
  9. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    come to tilak road. akurdi is a mess.
  10. Here in Lucknow we have 2 dealers.I got calls from both of them and I have registered the car for 16th april.The 2 dealers are Goldrush and SRM motors.