1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat First - Free camp

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Grandeur, Feb 12, 2010.

1. maverick

maverick Amatore

Can I register My Fiat Palio Stile for the free check up camp, or is it only for Linea and Punto?
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
  3. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Padmini????? I mean FIAT 1100?????? Uno, Old Palio (before stile), Sienna, Petra is still digestable but 'Padmini' Sounds unbelivable........
  4. I have registered, but don't think will be able to attend it :hit. For some reason they have put the Free Checkup camp during the long weekend :sad::confused
  5. maverick

maverick Amatore

The registration was successful, but not sure whether the service center will accept the car. Irrespective of that I going for the free checkup.
  6. I am not in town and can't attend the camp. I am not worried about missing the camp but missing the gift (if its a scale model Linea).
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Since the TFI was on a Maintenance schedule, I was surfing the FiatIndia website, and got this pop about the free summer camp, I have registered same time and also received the mail for the summer camp from Fiat, will take the car to Fortune, nerul on 23/24 and give teh feed back,
  8. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Hello Guys,
    Did all of you recieve the mail from Fiat India regarding the camp? Because I did not recieve the mail.
    On friday(8 apr) got a call from the dealer regd the camp which was on sat/sun(9/10 apr). It was so late for me to come over in such a short notice and had to miss the camp. Had I got the e-mail from Fiat , it would have been so easy to plan out.
  9. Vivek, check if your email id registered with Dealer is correct. FIAT gets the mail id from the dealers to send mass mailers.
  10. saugdas

Oh Yes! Padmini sill is very much there. Only yesterday evening on the Salem -Namakkal NH7, one of them (pretty well maintained indeed) was trying to give me a good competition at 90kmphr. I slowed down for a while to give a salute to the near 50s man inside.