1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat First - Free camp

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Grandeur, Feb 12, 2010.

1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The spray that is normally used is a Pidilite spray(forgot its name- looks like rustoff spray) that is used to protect n lube rubber,plastic,glass,etc which comes to only around 250 bucks for a room freshener size tin . you can just get one at home which can be used anywhere else as well at times of emergencies.
    In fact, fiat service may be slightly better as the density of cars is relatively lesser compared to tata where they dont get time to check anything at all, and most of which will be taxies ! after the water wash, it looks sparkling new and we feel happy in our mind !
  2. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

AFAIK they should have done this lubrication for FREE.
    Last month when I had been to TASS for Window glass pop-out & squeaking sound from rear shocks complaint, full 3 new cans was used on window glass beeding, rear shocks, joints & roll bar joints. Nothing was charged.

I think you should be reimbursed what has been charged.
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
  3. sungoa2010

@FiatYamaha: Thanks. I had already filed a complaint at Fiat and they sent me a reply saying that they will look in to the matter.
  4. bluepunter

bluepunter Amatore

I heard that there is an other free camp this season....is this true???
  5. royj

royj Esperto

Yes I got a call today. It seems the camp is on till 14 August 2011.
  6. rajesh karia

rajesh karia Amatore

hey guys, my Linea has just done about 1500+kms, should i enroll for the free check up ? no issues as such.
  7. Sam

Sam Amatore

Guys, today I enquired about the so called FREE Monsoon check up. It's free in terms of inspection and just that! No, they are not providing any fluids, greases etc. for free! Infact the service advisor told me that they will at most wash my car and then inpsect whole car and give me a report of what all needs attention. Based on my feedback they will carry out repairs (if any) and will charge me for everything.

I think, this will be same with other car manufacturers even. It's a trick to boost up after sales revenue generation for Dealers & Service Centers.
  8. sachinls3

sachinls3 Amatore

If you check Fiat's website they say...

1.Free vehicle check up.
    2. Free top up of consumables (Oil, coolant, battery fluid, etc.)
    3.Discounts on spares and labour charges

So I guess they must give a free top up of oil, coolant etc.

On the other hand, I just called Pandit Autom Pune and they are not aware of any such camp!!. I was told that they'll enquire with the senior team and then get back to me, no one has called me yet.

I checked with FIAT Customer Care, they took my details and told me that they'll get back to me ASAP. No word yet from these guys too!!
  9. hi_hitendrapatil

hi_hitendrapatil Novizio

Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Yes ,It seems that Pandit autom Pune don't know about this. I also showed SMS of TD-TATAMOT. I also got same reply.

Punto 1.2 Emotion.
  10. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

I spoke to a couple of dealers today in Mumbai (Bharati & Om Sai). They haven't heard about it?!
    I wanted to go for it this weekend as I am not in station on the next two.